Official Round 5 v Panthers Match Discussion

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's that bad and you didn't even bring up the timing lol. He's making key changes against top quality opposition. Jake first game in the centres against the fucking Storm and Panthers. Wakeham against Manly and Storm. Flanagan against the Panthers. yet in all this JMK still manages to survive when he's probably the biggest problem haha. I'd be probably be suicidal if i was a player, confidence absolutely shot to bits.
And to completely fk with his halfbacks heads, he’s picked them ALL in his 17 bahahahahaha

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
was trying to find a link to post...
Ive got nothing..., in all seriousness I thought maybe they will start the year with Flanno and Burton. Baz obviously had ideas on how they would work together, and I do see that If Flanno could sort his shit out he could be the best option for HB we have... But whenever he has been in the team its like he shits himself, because he cannot handle the pressure.

Well I guess we will see this supposed improved kicking game he has been working on. Who has actually seen any of the lower grade games and seen how he has played? and I mean the whole game not just the highlights or stats.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Side is 100% what I expected to happen. So no real comment about that part. However I doubt we have 17 players in the top 30 that could beat Penrith anyway, so its not about who is playing, its about how much they win by.

Poor old flanno finally gets a go and gets Penrith first up. Deep end for him

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Never in my life have I seen a coach swap players in and out of key positions like this in ANY sport
And if he didn't try things after losses then the cry would be he doesn't try things or is like Des who hated changing anything. He can't please most people here whatever he does

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
If Barrett’s poor coaching hasn’t killed Wakehams confidence, then his demotion after 2 games has killed his career
Wakeham had no reason to be confident in the first place.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
He's actually a halves killer, sucks all the confidence out of them. Look at how DCE went under him, the Hastings and Hynes issues, the Flanagan issue, the Jake, Wakeham and Flanagan musical chairs and turning Burton into a bomb merchant. He is so far gone it's not even funny.
He let Gutherson go from Manly aswell