Round 5 - Dogs vs Raiders - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I doubt hasler lets his assistant coaches have their way in what they would like to do. Des is a control freak and very stubborn its his way or nothing. Dymock was seen as one of the best up and coming coaches a few years ago give him full reign he will surprise a few people. Hes been in the nsw set up aswell and he also knocked back a few first grade offers to stay at the dogs under des the key here is he wanted to stay at the dogs.
So you're telling me he is just an overpaid waterboy? A cone gatherer? He turned down all these jobs to stay and have ZERO input into our structure or attack? Again Des is at fault but he is part of the coaching staff that if FAILING as well.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I doubt hasler lets his assistant coaches have their way in what they would like to do. Des is a control freak and very stubborn its his way or nothing. Dymock was seen as one of the best up and coming coaches a few years ago give him full reign he will surprise a few people. Hes been in the nsw set up aswell and he also knocked back a few first grade offers to stay at the dogs under des the key here is he wanted to stay at the dogs.
Dymock sounds like he's a wise bloke. If Hasler fucks up he's a real good chance of being next in line and if Hasler doesn't fuck up he's seen as the protege under the great Des Hasler. Only way he loses the next job is if Bennett or Meninga want the gig cause they're so highly rated (and that'll never happen.)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des and our pack are overrated has beens whom should be moved on ASAP or we can just dish up this type of shit game after game

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I felt sorry for the people that went to the game tonight, they should refund the money and give free tickets to next game in expense of R.castle

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
So you're telling me he is just an overpaid waterboy? A cone gatherer? He turned down all these jobs to stay and have ZERO input into our structure or attack? Again Des is at fault but he is part of the coaching staff that if FAILING as well.
Yesss. Because des is a hard header stubborn sob, that thinks his shit don't stink.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game reminded me of the game vs parrascum
Did we not learn anything from that
Clearly not
Back to boring and outdated flat shit attacking style

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Embarrassing i could ramble on about all the things we did wrong but whats the point... I was excited about this season, but fuck that was deflating...

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I stopped smoking for 3 weeks. I can eat a packet right now.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This game confirmed to me how overrated a coach Hasler is
Nothing has changed since parrascum game
Attack or non attack is exactly the same
Raiders gave us enough chances in second half for points and we choked
We are the "2000"s chokers

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm always fkd off when we lose but could've been worse sitting in that shit performance with rain pelting down

Round Of A-Paws

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Forwards outmuscled. Too many dropped balls. Inability to build or create pressure. Game over.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I
Its both, stucture blows and so does the attacking structure which is DYMOCK. But lets put him in. Theres only one decnt coach on the market and it isnt Dymock it's Cleary.[/QUOTE
I would take potter over des

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's twice we played like shit at Belmore.

Fuck Belmore, the shit ***** leave their worst performances for there.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd kill for a player like Tedesco, cartright or milf
We do not have one player that makes u stand up and move in ur seat

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'd take Cleary in a heart beat
At least he's updated and recent
Not a fcuking dinosaur

Status