Round 5 - Dogs vs Raiders - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fucking fuming. Worst performance I have seen in a while.. 10 times worse then against Parra. Moses disappeared tonight. No one stepped up bar Reynolds (too bad he's not that great a player). Something has to change... perhaps moses is not the answer. Maybe we should splurge for Cronk??? Moses seems to disappear when we need a game changer
We are in a rebuilding phase and have been for the past 2 seasons. Foran was the solution and we missed the chance.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Seems like every 2nd week we go back to the shit structure. 3 years isn't enough.shut recruitment. Same old. No fullback. 1 centre who has no attack. No ballplayers. Over sized pack that don't dominate like they should. I really am starting to hate does and castle.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just so predictable! Today's options were terrible!
Why don't the big men speed up the play the ball? When Klemmer and Kasiano play the balls we dominate field position. Why did we let Tim Lane go? Williams did absolutely nothing tonight and Elliot didn't do much!
I understand Hasler doesn't like using too many players per year but seriously this team needs some changes!
I'm just frustrated we have a had a coach on million plus dollars for four years and still waiting for a title playing the same bullshit game plan it hasn't worked for 3 years change it!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are in a rebuilding phase and have been for the past 2 seasons. Foran was the solution and we missed the chance.
My God can u imagine the success we would have with Foran as our no 7?

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Isnt Jim Dymock our attacking coach? Im sure too69u or one of the reliable sources said he was. If so, no thanks.
What's that matter? End of the day you can have all the best attacking coaches, but if the structure is rubbish it will make zero difference

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mbye was utter rubbish tonight but he was not alone
Perrett and Hoppa probably our best ironically both Mormons lol

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How the heck do we keep getting dominated in the forwards. We need to start with Graham/Klemmer or Graham/Kas. We get dominated in the first 20 minutes and it sets the tone of the game. The Raiders were just too good and dominated us in the forwards.
We get dominated because Des has his favorites tolman williams at the backs parrot, fckng tolman was playing scared he looked like he didn't want to run

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some of you had a field day with me yesterday in our loss to Penrith. As much as I am tempted, I'll say nothing. But, we play the Raiders next and if we win, expect to hear from me :-)
Touche lol

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Belmore advantage is a myth
The problem with Belmore is that the refs have wanted to make the occasion about them, and not the club. And that'll continue unfortunately. We have to be immaculate to win there from now on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Losing Stanley didn't help us..

BUT .. Lichaa is not even close to being fit.. bring back Garvey...

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree, however, in my opinion, they are not being utilised in the right way. We should be dominating the early exchanges and for that one of either Klemmer or Kasiano must start! Not wait to be behind on the scoreboard to forge some impact.

also, I think Browne is underused..needs more minutes. He turns up every game.
Our forward pack is grossly overrated. They only really look good when the other side lies down like souths did last week

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Raiders were there for the picking in the second half and we through nothing at them. Mbye went missing big time we just looked so disjointed and after watching NSW cup yesterday there's no point dropping anyone because they are worse.

On another note I think every opposition team is so up for these Belmore games after watching that storm game last year and it's almost a disadvantage for us playing there now !

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's that matter? End of the day you can have all the best attacking coaches, but if the structure is rubbish it will make zero difference
Its both, stucture blows and so does the attacking structure which is DYMOCK. But lets put him in. Theres only one decnt coach on the market and it isnt Dymock it's Cleary.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My God can u imagine the success we would have with Foran as our no 7?
Good halves don't come around often and we have royally effed up by missing out on him. Keep in mind he could also flop at parramatta he does have a history of hamstring issues, parra have a history of ruining players of late

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
If any other team in the nrl plays the way we do, we would all be calling them the worst team out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of Lichaa .. 52 tackles tonight.. back to wearing himself out in defence.

Maybe we need Garvs on the bench?

kirk buttercup

Waterboy
Reaction score
Very poor.
Too Lateral with no penetration or creativity
Too slow out of the blocks
TRex has no buissness being in that team ,get rid .
Slow in defence
Elliot is not ready to be part of the team
The ref made some bizarre (shit) decisions but probably doesnt matter as we were rubbish anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.