Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just reminds me I need to put the rubbish bins out tonight

marsh43

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really really really hope Tony Williams gets suspended for the trip and crusher tackle.

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where do we go from here we probably win next week play out of our skin against storm then we will lose week after that with shocking performance..we finish the season 6th make up the numbers in the finals thats about it. I havent seen anything new this year that will convince me that we can win a premiership it will be exactly same season as last year. We had a chance to go top tonight with a win a good performance a build some confidence but noooo they just have to go 15 steps backwards because its us thats what we do its the bulldogs. Seriously des what the fuck have you come up with besides tolman taking two hit ups a set that my grandmother can do more damage if you give her the ball.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Oh, and I'll add to that for years now most 50/50 decisions have gone against us.. I'm flabbergasted by the amount of calls that have gone against our club. That just adds insult to injury really.

22-8 at our spiritual home is nothing short of disgraceful. Credit to the Raiders, they played well, however, we helped them with our 2 dimensional predictable plays..

Over this inconsistent style of ours..

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The have been disrupting us when we were in the 20 all night and it paid off. They barely got penalized and threw us off.
Wasn't the penalties 8 Raiders, 7 Dogs.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ball playing HALVES not fullback!
Yea you are right I suppose a ball playing fullback will only be a band aid fix on the real issue which is the halves. We need a miracle of either Reynolds or Mbye hitting a purple patch of form like Sherwin did in 04 to take us to a premiership.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Players rattled by the mormon news and propaganda operation by Stalin and KimJong.

We won't do anything this year.

Reactions: Kaz

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disgraceful and yeah des should be sacked they don't seem to be listening to him at all

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol @ chinaman camera dude.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fucking fuming. Worst performance I have seen in a while.. 10 times worse then against Parra. Moses disappeared tonight. No one stepped up bar Reynolds (too bad he's not that great a player). Something has to change... perhaps moses is not the answer. Maybe we should splurge for Cronk??? Moses seems to disappear when we need something to happen.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players rattled by the mormon news and propaganda operation by Stalin and KimJong.

We won't do anything this year.
I think hoppa converted the whole team and des told them today was Sunday

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to seriously bring back the policy of having a head coach who has proudly worn our Colours and has done so with great pride.

Only that person can exuberate the amount of passion that wins titles for this football club.

I've defended Des in some instances but if he can't get his troops charged up for a game at Belmore to stay atop of the ladder, there is a serious problem.

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
*U20's don't play with heart
*Nsw cup side can't get a win a game
*Fg side have no idea of set plays always predictable
*SOMEONE HAS TO GO?

bulldog_ando

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We need to seriously bring back the policy of having a head coach who has proudly worn our Colours and has done so with great pride.

Only that person can exuberate the amount of passion that wins titles for this football club.

I've defended Des in some instances but if he can't get his troops charged up for a game at Belmore to stay atop of the ladder, there is a serious problem.
Jimmy dymock!

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
*U20's don't play with heart
*Nsw cup side can't get a win a game
*Fg side have no idea of set plays always predictable
*SOMEONE HAS TO GO?
Don't say that. Everything is fine bro. Doggies cuz.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of you had a field day with me yesterday in our loss to Penrith. As much as I am tempted, I'll say nothing. But, we play the Raiders next and if we win, expect to hear from me :-)

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How the heck do we keep getting dominated in the forwards. We need to start with Graham/Klemmer or Graham/Kas. We get dominated in the first 20 minutes and it sets the tone of the game. The Raiders were just too good and dominated us in the forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.