Round 5 - Dogs vs Raiders - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Shaun Lane would be laughing at us now.... what a miserable performance.... so disappointing... our forwards were bullied... our halves didnt even deserve to be in the shadow of austin/sezar... our backs should be laughed at..... ffs

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I really am sick of that stupid fuck. He even looks like a dumb ****. But super coach will never drop his pet lizard.
Bloody hell you're a fickle lot. It wasn't that long ago you all sang his praises!! I've seen him save your arses in the 5/8 role a few times.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really am sick of that stupid fuck. He even looks like a dumb ****. But super coach will never drop his pet lizard.
Footy isn't even a hard game to get good at, you have absolutely dumb ***** like Inglis at the top yet Trex who is has the build for this sport can't even do anything with it...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bloody hell you're a fickle lot. It wasn't that long ago you all sang his praises!! I've seen him save your arses in the 5/8 role a few times.
Really? I never liked him and wasn't happy when he signed him. The only "praises" I sang was by not swearing at the **** those 3 games he played good for us.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really? I never liked him and wasn't happy when he signed him. The only "praises" I sang was by not swearing at the **** those 3 games he played good for us.
There ya go. I was even sticking up for one of your blokes :-)

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You want him? Take him .

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had him remember LOL Now his your problem :grinning:
Yeah we have had it for last 3 painful years... Actually 2015 was ok cos he missed majority of the season due to injury and we had this kid called Shaun lane who didn't even make us realise we are missing a rep forward.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We had him remember LOL Now his your problem :grinning:
Yeah we have had it for last 3 painful years... Actually 2015 was ok cos he missed majority of the season due to injury and we had this kid called Shaun lane who didn't even make us realise we are missing a rep forward.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
She Rex ran for 24 fcuking metres
Gave away 4 penalties
3 knock ons
5 missed tackles

Enough is enough
Sack the ***** now or throw him In reggies u muppet
Honestly that's a pretty standard performance by the flop.

I thought he was gonna pull the thumb out this year with the last few weeks (cause of the contract) but old habits die hard and 3 years of fucking around sets a pattern you don't eradicate in 4 weeks.

Wonder who will sign him? Titans like signing random big props who suck

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Undoubtedly, Des will come out and say that our completion rate was poor, and that games are won on the back of posession and field position. Blah, dribble....Blah. But we had enough posession and field position in that 2nd half to win two footy games. It's not good enough to simply have posession, you need to ask questions of the defensive line when you have posession.

I think the problem is with the mindset that the coaching staff instills into the psyche of the team leading into a game. By that I mean, the team is encouraged to try and get into an "arm-wrestle" with the opposition before a ball has even been kicked. Now I'm no coach, but what the fark does "arm wrestling" have to do with winning a footy game?
I know, I know... i shouldn't be taking the term literally, it's an analogy. But why go into a contest with the mentality to try and "grind out" (there's another confidence building term) a win? Wouldn't it make more sense to come out 'all guns blazing' and force the opposition to have to go with you? If the contest develops into an "arm wrestle" then so be it, it must be so deflating, in terms of the teams energy levels before a game to have to think "ok boys lets try and complete our sets, get to our kicks and grind out a win", it just seems so negative. Play footy boys, if i wanted to watch arm wrestling I'd switch to ESPN or better still I'd pull out the VCR and watch re-runs of "Over the Top" because that was the last time arm wrestling got me excited.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She Rex ran for 24 fcuking metres
Gave away 4 penalties
3 knock ons
5 missed tackles

Enough is enough
Sack the ***** now or throw him In reggies u muppet
I feel for frankie. He had to leave and as a result we kept this dud of a player.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fcuking love frank the tank
Fcuking hate she Rex tranny cream puff

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL! Took him 3 years to finally build enough respect and go back to being called Trex by the TK members... in a space of 80mins, he not only went back to she-rex, but he's managed to make she-rex sound like a compliment in comparison to half the other names he's been called tonight.

I used to get really really pissed after watching this anus ruin our credibility as a legitimate club, but now it's just funny, because I remember the verbal ass raping I copped from certain members here who got on their high horse after I spat the dummy and posted what those very same people are thinking and hoping now.

Status
Not open for further replies.