10. graham
11. frizell
12. sims
13. jackson

14. lomax
15. leilua
16. latimore
17. elliott

would love to have a few more bulldogs in there after the game. if we can match our last 2 weeks performances and the dragons make it hard for themselves we can definitely win, just going to be tough, bias to pick the bulldogs to win with my head, but as long as their is a chance i'll always pick with my heart, let's go boys!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Definitely been down on form, though with the time he was out with injury, he should of started the year in Cup.

IMO he is not a backrower at all. His best position is on the bench and coming on at prop/lock
Hard to say when he has always played back row. But he has an awkward body shape. If he put a few kgs on he would make a good prop.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dogs 1-17 as per first post. Fualalo and Montoya late withdrawls.
Dragons 1-17. Kerr, Field, Allgood and Pearson late withdrawls.

Huge bench for them, plus a big forward pack. Only chance we have is running them tired and wearing the forwards out, then letting our nimble players cut them up the middle.

Problem is McGregor will have the Dragons on the lookout for Okunbor up the middle and our game plan. Bellamy wasn't prepared for our onslaught, but Mary will be.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True, me too. But you can't replace your starting prop with a back rower. Especially when we do t have such a massive pack as it is.
We have a wasted bench spot in Lichaa, I know its been done to death but its true. I've said before, how many teams have 2 hookers in the lineup which sub each other out, thats my only criticism of Pay. We need 4 forwards on the bench

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
Dogs 1-17 as per first post. Fualalo and Montoya late withdrawls.
Dragons 1-17. Kerr, Field, Allgood and Pearson late withdrawls.

Huge bench for them, plus a big forward pack. Only chance we have is running them tired and wearing the forwards out, then letting our nimble players cut them up the middle.

Problem is McGregor will have the Dragons on the lookout for Okunbor up the middle and our game plan. Bellamy wasn't prepared for our onslaught, but Mary will be.
Mary is a massive dud

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last weeks game plan worked pretty good and we should stick to it, treat the ball like its made of gold and possession should go our way.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sue and lichha on the bench leaves us very light on with size

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They keep taking about a field goal scenario lol

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not feeling it today, hope I'm wrong. Think today is the valley after a little peak over the past 2 weeks.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know if our young team can maintain consistency. Hope they go in with the same mentality after the first 2 games. Lewis is Key.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
If our spine can aim up we win. Execution will be key. Their pack is nothing special Il back our pack any day of the week to at least match it with them. But their halves have a lot more experience. Big test for lewis and cogger today. This should be a cracker.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have a wasted bench spot in Lichaa, I know its been done to death but its true. I've said before, how many teams have 2 hookers in the lineup which sub each other out, thats my only criticism of Pay. We need 4 forwards on the bench
I disagree. Sure, we may not need two hookers, but with the way it is with HIAs these days you need a utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.