Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
2 words can sum up this game, this season, this coach and this team....

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Welcome to the pack Thommo.....enjoy the second half champ, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
3-2-1 first half ? Only joking, we didn’t have 2 good players let alone 3.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not exactly defending Pay..... I’m starting to think we need to look elsewhere myself, but all of those things are true. Seriously, whst did you all expect? I think we all knew this result was coming.
Did you read the first 25 pages? They were all tipping an upset

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Rorter are toying with us. Nothing but a good training hit out for them.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Totally exposed, absolute disgrace
Sack the whole lot from the chairwoman down to the ball boy :rage:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I can’t knock their effort..but I can knock their standard of play..

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Take Tolman & Hoppa out of the front line defence in this team against a team like the Rooster.
And yeah...........

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll always love this club, but I’m just so fucking empty now. This club, board, recruitment team, players and coach have destroyed me

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The excuse from pays pets will be as follows..

we were playing the best team in the nrl, they put 50 on the broncos, we had an off game, BUT be optimistic, because the signings are coming, have faith, pay is bulldogs DNA :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
I'm not defending pay, but surely you can see the fucking massive disparity between the two teams?? That's why they are flogging us. Not because Pay is not good coach. Not because we have Lewis at halfback. It's fucking obvious. Every single player in the roosters starting lineup is better then the apposing player in our team.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You watch Ogden and Harper will get 5 mins of game time when you got fucked forwards bring in fresh legs use your bench u hopeless f*ck

The only time I’ve seen Pay adapt to a game was when he pulled Lewis back against the cowboys

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This game is still winable. We take it one set at a time, one minute at a time, and we can get there.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They're two genuine ball players and it makes a huge difference, unfortunately Pay is yet to cop on and still persists with fucking Lewis when we have an actual halfback in Wakeham that could aid them.
Wakeham would probably be playing FG week in week out at any other side in the NRL. He can’t crack our side because we got too many internationals in front of him LOL LOL

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2021 remember guys, thats when Pay will show what he can do with the new fandangled roster LOL

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Check out the dressing room. Everyone chatting in their little groups and Pay just waltzing around. Why the fuck didnt Pay sit them all down and address them?

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ll always love this club, but I’m just so fucking empty now. This club, board, recruitment team, players and coach have destroyed me
I thought 2008 was bad...this has gone to a new level.
Even that drunk Rothfield said that our best player wouldn't make the Rorters 17. What's that tell you. We have a team of overpaid hacks!