Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
cant believe britty is starting .omfg pay !!! but hope he has a blinder which he can do now and then.
Also take this the right way fellow kennelers but hope were not doing too flash with lewis in there and deano puts wakeham on and he peps us up and we ace it which leads to a wakeham foran combo rest of year .lewis to bench.
Pretty sure Sue will start and Britt will be on the bench.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who said Britt was playing? Last time I checked team the isn’t picked till one hour before kickoff

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So where are you getting all this shit from?? The voices in your head?
Independent media sources... they exist you know... but I encourage people to look for it because no mofo is gonna listen to my words

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tolman takes alot of pressure off other forwards. We are going to get pumped
Oh I don’t know mate maybe Foran gets the ball on the fourth in the opposition’s 20 and we score some points?

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This will be a good to test without Toleman. For those that want him gone and those that want him around. Let’s how the forward go without him cleaning up.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This will be a good to test without Toleman. For those that want him gone and those that want him around. Let’s how the forward go without him cleaning up.
It doesn’t mean that he doesn’t kill our plays... play him at lock not prop

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Independent media sources... they exist you know... but I encourage people to look for it because no mofo is gonna listen to my words
I’ll take it under advisement, and if the harbinger of death turns up at my place tonight I’ll be sure and pass on your regards

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll take it under advisement, and if the harbinger of death turns up at my place tonight I’ll be sure and pass on your regards
Let me tell you something, every independent media source on YouTube has been taken down by YouTube for challenging the narrative, why are they so afraid

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let me tell you something, every independent media source on YouTube has been taken down by YouTube for challenging the narrative, why are they so afraid
There is definitely fear here mate but it’s in your head not on you tube

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I take a guess????

Is it because they're................

BULLSHIT?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I do enjoy the odd theory here and there but don't go too deep bro, it does your head in.

Just live your life and try to be a good person and have fun.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay proving once again how clueless he is its just bizarre some of his selections,ogden/wakeham great in trials ,lewis ordinarily and britt has been playing awful of late yet they get picked fmd.britt in front row wtf

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
most who want him gone want him replaced with first graders not with

sue or
Britt