Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't watch many Roosters games last year so had nothing to go off but the bloke is absolutely useless. Much worse than I expected. Pretty naive of me to assume that the Roosters would let a good player go. Genuine question.. Lewis or Flanagan? I'm taking Lewis TBH.
100%...he is garbage sadly but he has no help to be fair.
Lots of changes needed starting with our captain, no one should be spared, this is pathetic & completely unacceptable.
Bulldogs are going to vanish shortly if things don't change

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know most hate him

But DWZ been good tonight
Agree - showing maybe a bit of rust in positioning defensively, but he's been shown up by a premiership contending attack.

If we can take away one thing, it's that the boys are more confident after putting some tries on and we're looking more fluid in attack (except for Flano - needs to work on his kicking for Mounties)

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohhh Hoppa woke up...

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol @ Pay having better defensive structures and actually getting the boys up for most weeks.

This is beyond shit on shit on shit

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fucking shit ***** can't even try some ad lib play on the last play of the game lol

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100%...he is garbage sadly but he has no help to be fair.
Lots of changes needed starting with our captain, no one should be spared, this is pathetic & completely unacceptable.
Bulldogs are going to vanish shortly if things don't change
I don't buy that argument though hey. He consistently makes the wrong decision and has a terrible kicking game. That's all on him. Plus, I've seen turtles run faster than then ****.