Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bellamy could take Munster Hughes and Papenhauzen off at half time and the Dogs still wouldn’t have an answer.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's mentality. Most of the times there's no reason why they shouldn't be set. They take plays off thinking the ball will be spread. Even when they're set one of the markers doesn't move. It honestly feels like they do nothing to try to fix it in the week.
I disagree

they are trampling us in the middle and we don’t have the time to set, adjust numbers and then push up.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I hope people lose their jobs and get upset that they have. That’s what would happen to me:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That wasn’t the issue mate.
he didn’t make a read, he either needed to jam or stay in his man. The flop went for an intercept. That’s schoolboy shit.
Totally agree. Instead he took the worst option and put himself in no mans land

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
List of spastic ***** I'd get rid of. In order.
S.Katoa
Napa
Hoppa
DWZ
Waddell
Allen
T.Katoa
Flanagan
Ogden
Atoni

From this line up, I'd only keep Thompson, Elliott (he's an idiot but in a quality team he'd be a good player. He just tries to do too much in this shit team), Cotric (only as a winger) and topine. Jackspn tries hard but the game has moved on.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Hey Hoppa, you can pray all you like because it won’t help you. Beyond redemption.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
List of spastic ***** I'd get rid of. In order.
S.Katoa
Napa
Hoppa
DWZ
Waddell
Allen
T.Katoa
Flanagan
Ogden
Atoni

From this line up, I'd only keep Thompson, Elliott (he's an idiot but in a quality team he'd be a good player. He just tries to do too much in this shit team), Cotric (only as a winger) and topine. Jackspn tries hard but the game has moved on.
Yes Katoa has certainly taken over Napa at 1. You can't get shittier than that!!!!!!!

Dog74

New Pup
Reaction score
Katia is useless at hooker. Can’t even get into dummy half. So, so lazy! We so need a hooker who has brains, eyes up, speed and just plain energy!