Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How fucked is it that we are paying Cotric that much coin to play wing

We are fucked
The fucked thing is not actually playing him at right centre first. Same goes for Waddell, should be given a shot at preferred left edge backrower before he's axed

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I love to see Cotric on the wing. I'm glad Baz made the big call on that one..

Waddell starting again is a worry and you worry he's a protected species.

DWZ at fullback is scary with how bad he is under the high ball and how shocking his confidence is at times. At least he makes lots of metres.. Hopefully he can hold the ball. It's clear Baz is done with Allan at fullback. Allan is best suited to the centres..

Thompson and Jackson back are huge additions. It's good to see Averillo back. Hopefully he can take some pressure off Flanagan by getting involved or at least running it.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Look I’m only coaching from my lounge chair but pressure on the kicker will be very important to ensure DWZ has the best chance possible under the high ball. He may even swap with Allan throughout the match.

Malla

Reaction score
If DWZ can catch we will get more punch from the back ,need variation in our ground hog kicking on the last most predicable in the comp,early points to compete in this one for us
True, he's a hard runner of the ball... just need to cut the mistakes out I guess

Look, this is his chance under Baz. He's got the opportunity to prove he's our fullback for the rest of the season. I think he's a load of shit but happy for him to prove me wrong lol

Corey Allen at centre as well - pretty obvious which side will leak the most points. Actually it isn't because Hoppa is playing like he could get stepped in a phone booth by DMX

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Baz mate..it makes more sense to play Hoppa at FB and leave butter fingers Dall on the wing.

Baz starting to look like a loser coach with Napa decision as well :(

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In all seriousness our attack is cannon fodder problem is at 6 who do we have in the club that can take the line on? Sad state of affairs really where are the points coming from?
Biggest introvert team ever
Biondi- Odo :p jokes

In all seriousness though the club lacks basic fringe first grade talent, so we will never be a competitive team. We are lacking 3 superstars, 10 solid first graders, 5 decent first graders and 2-3 up and coming kids. The only thing is do we trust the process that will take a few more years?

I am a bit surprised by all the changes barrett has been making the last 2 weeks. And they are pretty significant (dropping cotric to the wing for example). He could have named him in the 3 jersey and had him play on the wing and no one would have even noticed.

So its either he is annoyed at players not performing as he expects and he is making his moves publicly, or he literally is running out of ideas and just throwing hail marys in an attempt to atleast score a try :p

Zelezniak at the back could be a brilliant move or could end up in tears again. He is due 1-2 good games a year so fingers crossed this is one of them, even though we are coming up against absolute heavy weights.

Malla

Reaction score

In all seriousness though the club lacks basic fringe first grade talent, so we will never be a competitive team. We are lacking 3 superstars, 10 solid first graders, 5 decent first graders and 2-3 up and coming kids. The only thing is do we trust the process that will take a few more years?

I am a bit surprised by all the changes barrett has been making the last 2 weeks. And they are pretty significant (dropping cotric to the wing for example). He could have named him in the 3 jersey and had him play on the wing and no one would have even noticed.

So its either he is annoyed at players not performing as he expects and he is making his moves publicly, or he literally is running out of ideas and just throwing hail marys in an attempt to atleast score a try :p

Zelezniak at the back could be a brilliant move or could end up in tears again. He is due 1-2 good games a year so fingers crossed this is one of them, even though we are coming up against absolute heavy weights.
He can have the game of his career this week, we still gonna lost by 40

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Jackson has not run a line in 5 years mate Jackson has been one of our best playing at lock like it or not at the moment Waddell is the best we have got
I never wanted Jackson to play on an edge but Waddell is just that bad. Start Jackson wide and then shift him in when you bring on Doorey, Topine or whoever else. Anyone other than Waddell. Jackson has been meh at lock, Baz is playing him way too long through the middle and all he does is make a handful of tuns, a stack of tackles and give away a couple of 6 agains.

I would start with Thompson/Hetherington/Renouf through the middle, the extra big body through the middle made a difference last week for us so I'm not sure why we've gone away from that.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I only renewed my gold membership last week and was furious after the south’s game ,we had wiggle room for either Marshall or green and missed both,how can you use the same 6 & 7 and expect a different result .
Averilo is to young and inexperienced.
Don’t start me on both Katoas.
I’ll end with a no comment .
A player that is good for three errors a game ,feel sorry for Barrett to many after a inflated pay cheque at the dogs

Malla

Reaction score
Yeh excatly :p

In that case hope he has a shocker and keeps his traditional 2 super star performances for manly and the cowboys :p
Haha yes

Nah but in all seriousness I hope he has a good game. Like you said he's due and can't help but feel for the bloke at time, as frustrated as he makes me with his shit hands lol

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bellamy should just put paffenhauzen on barretts still unable to beat him

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ is an interesting selection at fullback, he isnt a ball playing fullback that TBaz likes, is that a hint he may have changed the attacking structure slightly this week?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
DWZ fullback - yuck

Cotric wing - his best position, but we bought him as a centre, with JAC coming next year we're going to have 3 into 2

Allan centre - yuck, what a flop of a signing

Waddell second row - yuck, I still don't get how Doorey hasn't been anywhere near the 17

The rest is as expected (still a few injuries), just lack of quality in the roster.