Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Warriors are playing their best football in years and this is their first game at Mt smart in fuck knows how long, they are going to be very hard to beat, it’s not impossible but having Thompson and TPJ out hurts us badly, all I really want ant out of this game is to keep improving on the type of football we are playing . That said if we can go there and win we will give any team in the comp a run for their money when we are full strength again.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Gee, one Nathan Brown for a measly $150k for the remainder of the season would have been a handy acquisition for a situation where our starting three props weren't available LOL
Yeah he would have been good. I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd ask Sharks for a loan of big Hazelton, kid is a unit

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Warriors stout at the moment, gunna need a plan, more kicks

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors have the wood on us but I like our chances next week. Say what you want, the reality is we haven’t handled the heat vs Manly and today. And vs Storm we looked our best.

I guess it shows that when fatigue is a major factor, we struggle. I’ve already checked the forecast for Auckland lol, and it’s looking like much more favourable conditions.

Hopefully Pele is ready to go and if T is back even better.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both NRL and NSW Cup are heading to NZ for games.

Luckily Flegg has a bye, so players will either come up to NSW Cup (like Eli Clark), or drop back to SG Ball.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Billy Tsikrikas went well and had a strong game in NSW Cup. Big lad and looks like he could ablely replace some guys in f/g off the bench.
We would need another exemption.

What's the actual deal with TPJ I.e where was the missing an extra 4 games announcement?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
no jayden tanner pls
OK.. so while I maybe agree what's your beef with him, size? I see he played only 12 minutes today had 3 hitups one I saw was pretty good lol and 12 tackles.

We have literally no-one with whose out and their various issues at the minute.If King goes down(geez I hope not)we probably will have to get another exemption or borrow someone.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we won convincingly yesterday I might have felt confident of giving Warriors a run for their money but now im less optimistic.

Last year it was the same story in that the team needs to learn to play for 80 minutes.

But the fact is this year we've won the games we could have and or should have so far.
Credit to Ciraldo.
Lets see if he can work some magic and have us competitive against the Warriors which wont be an easy task.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not being negative but I can't see us winning this, yesterdays performance turned me off big time.

We have had 2 putrid performances and 1 good one against a depleted Storm. Plus we are a 60 minute team at best.
The collapse like that won’t happen again this season because we aren’t playing in 40 degree heat with our depth forwards again hopefully and Ciraldo hopefully uses his bench much better next week

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of yas are still underestimating us smh. We’ll be much better than yesterday and NZ haven’t been that good. A very winnable game this weekend.