Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I sound like a broken Record.... BUT

FORWARDS WIN MATCHES, THE BACKS DECIDE BY HOW MANY!!!

Yesterdays Forwards Run Meters
Max King 122m.
RFM 88m
Sutton 76m
Preston 70m
Waddell 59m
Kikau 57m
Brown 39m (but injured)
Okunbor 33m
Mahoney 29m
Tanner 0m (but zero minutes)

Our Forwards Total Running Meters = 572

Warriors had 3 Forwards with over 100 running meters
Warriors Forwards Total Running Metres = 690 (and Harris was limited with only 11 running meters)

OUR MIDDLES ARE OUR BIGGEST ISSUE and until we fix this nothing will change.
Max King worked his ass off yet Ciraldo mentions Okunbors 33m as outstanding... fucking embarrassing.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max King worked his ass off yet Ciraldo mentions Okunbors 33m as outstanding... fucking embarrassing.
Agreed.

But What I Think Is More Embarrassing is

Middle Forward JAYDEN TANNER 0 MINUTES.............. FFS!!!

Imagine how that bloke is feeling.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to admire the warriors fitness tho, i think it was first half we had 3 dummy half runs in a row against a defensive line that was never set, they didn't get pinged once for being offside!

Is Vince McMahon on the NRL Board? He's one hell of a script writer, this looks like his work.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We lost!! Lets all move on we have another game this Sunday
Yup 24 hours later I’m over it

After our first block of 4 games (March) we are sitting 2-2 (.500) many of us would’ve taken that prior to the season starting

We lost by 2 yesterday with 16 players and missing our starting props.

Last year we lose that 42-18 (in fact we did )

Point is there’s plenty to like so don’t throw the baby out with the bath water just yet

Next block of 4 games
Cowboys we should beat
Bunnies harder opposition but might have TPJ back and we due a win Easter
Eels is a winnable game
Sharks prob lose cos Hynes will torch us

5/8 to start the season is pretty good and will set us up for remainder of season banking early wins

Last year we were 1/8 season to start season
Year prior 0/8 including 3 straight games scoreless

Stay strong peeps, couple of selections adjustments, tweak attack and welcome back some players and we will push to cementing spot in the 8

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup 24 hours later I’m over it

After our first block of 4 games (March) we are sitting 2-2 (.500) many of us would’ve taken that prior to the season starting

We lost by 2 yesterday with 16 players and missing our starting props.

Last year we lose that 42-18 (in fact we did )

Point is there’s plenty to like so don’t throw the baby out with the bath water just yet

Next block of 4 games
Cowboys we should beat
Bunnies harder opposition but might have TPJ back and we due a win Easter
Eels is a winnable game
Sharks prob lose cos Hynes will torch us

5/8 to start the season is pretty good and will set us up for remainder of season banking early wins

Last year we were 1/8 season to start season
Year prior 0/8 including 3 straight games scoreless

Stay strong peeps, couple of selections adjustments, tweak attack and welcome back some players and we will push to cementing spot in the 8
We should have had 3 wins in a row with no bench, that’s impressive tbh

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
And all this media beat up about Kikau stripping that ball - what has happened to our game? The most clever thing you can do to defend as someone is about to score is dislodge the ball and NOT be punished for it. Now you have to be some magical surgeon that stops the player, stops the promotion of the ball to another player or to the turf over the tryline while making sure you do not cause the ball to leave their hand. The NRL has gone fucking mad!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Flanagun hase'nt been posting much lately, it might be because he is so enbarised with the preformance of his alter ego
He's in Bali, practising his nudie runs through the temples.

Always a Bulldog

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Agreed.

But What I Think Is More Embarrassing is

Middle Forward JAYDEN TANNER 0 MINUTES.............. FFS!!!

Imagine how that bloke is feeling.
The 2nd game this year he didn't take to the field.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought Topine was a certainty.. I know he doesn’t play halves but we could shuffle things around if needed. Pele back is good hopefully he can make 4 massive runs before he comes off for a rest.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Thought Topine was a certainty.. I know he doesn’t play halves but we could shuffle things around if needed. Pele back is good hopefully he can make 4 massive runs before he comes off for a rest.
I just don't understand Reynolds replacing Brown. Brown has been playing about 40 minutes as a lock for us this season yet Reynolds is his replacement? Is Reynolds seriously going to play lock? If not where are the minutes from our bench coming from? Okunbor going to play 40 at prop? Lol.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I just don't understand Reynolds replacing Brown. Brown has been playing about 40 minutes as a lock for us this season yet Reynolds is his replacement? Is Reynolds seriously going to play lock? If not where are the minutes from our bench coming from? Okunbor going to play 40 at prop? Lol.
Bro I’m not sure. Maybe he will play all 4 this week 20-25mins each. Maybe Reynolds is just cover and might not even get on.