Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How can he do more?? He ram he kicked he busted his arse all game. What the fuck does that 7 bring?
Hey bro I’m a fan… but I would have liked to see him launch some of his floating bombs today. And yes Flanno is gone before too long no doubt.

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All the tries are reviewed mate. They just got it wrong
Well, it was a bloody quick review! There are reviews and there are “reviews”. Clearly, all tries are supposed to be reviewed objectively and effectively - this one was not! The question is why??

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well, it was a bloody quick review! There are reviews and there are “reviews”. Clearly, all tries are supposed to be reviewed objectively and effectively - this one was not! The question is why??
There was no "official" bunker replay when usually they look at incidents several times over and over. Rort that one was.

Taylforth

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sorry haven’t seen game yet but sounds like action replay of rounds 2 & 3. Play competitively for 50-60 min then fold as we run out of gas and commit loadza silly mistakes in fatigue. Again so dreadfully disappointing. Perhaps our 35C effort last week has had lingering effects(?).
Then I’m sorry CC, 3 similar games is a trend. Train, Play, Compete, Tire, Fold, Repeat.

We really do lack a game manager in the spine to support RM. Losing both NRL and NSW cup to Warrior.
Not sure if anyone in NSW cup side holds the solution yet. That’s a long trip back.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
everyone screams out for common sense with regards to the obstruction rule, the moment it's used and goes against us your crying
what do you want everyone called no try or common sense call
It's no try everyday of the week. Don't care what the team bashers say!!

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this is due to the rotations. They're just too tired in the last 20 as rotations are so off
Cause we got pinged for every time and had to defend. We werent allowed to rush up in the defensive line like our oppostion cause we got penalised every time we did in the first 20 mins. Its going to take a toll back end of games yet people say we arent fit.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely this is due to the rotations. They're just too tired in the last 20 as rotations are so off
Maybe.
Maybe the coach doesnt have enough faith in the players sitting on the bench.
I dont know, thats his job.
Im willing to trust in the coaches decisions for now and let him do his job.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
And it wasn’t even reviewed!
what do you mean? How could they not review it? We even had a challenge up our sleeve did we not? Not that it should have needed that. They did not even review and clear it. They just rushed it through. Disgusting bias.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I thought the nz’s last try was a clear obstruction, I went off to go do something thinking that’ll get knocked back only to return and see they were now up 16-14

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I thought the nz’s last try was a clear obstruction, I went off to go do something thinking that’ll get knocked back only to return and see they were now up 16-14
Mate this is me. I saw it and went no way in the world that’s given. Walked to take a piss and it was given. Rewind and watch and I just lost it.

It is bitter sore loser but deadset we always always always get these Fucking terrible calls. I haven’t seen such a bad call since the tigers cowboys last year but deadset that’s atrocious if they don’t fucking stand both the bunker and the ref down I’m lost. The fact Ciro said nothing infuriates me.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the game. Gutted, especially with the last 10min where we had nothing in attack.

One thing I might add that pissed me right off was the field announcer. Literally mid game saying shit like "That's going to be brought up in the herald" and blatant shit towards the players and ref while the game is being played.

Totally unprofessional and could easily sway a referee decision and bias.