Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is a waste of space...
We probably do better with 12 men !!!
Their 3 tries being controversial doesn't help.
Yeah I prefer not to talk about their controversial try. I think we focus on what we can control and Flanno is just not good enough. Does not run, kicking game is poor and is a target in defence.
Prefer CC make a call on KO now and bring him in.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're relying on quick play the balls and moving the ball around. Our spine doesn't have the class or chemistry to do much else yet.
It falls on Flanagan and Pernham....they just add nothing in attack

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oloapu ain't ready yet but might be a shot at 14 (with Brown gone).
Reynolds has been the organiser in reggies.
If they have any ambition for Karl to be a (semi) game-controlling half then they need to have him doing that in reserve grade (including kicks for touch, etc)

The only other option is for Burton to become the game controller from 7 - he kind of does now anyway from 6 (with, let's face it, a very big assist from Mahoney), and KO coming in as a running 6.

Either way, while Flanagan has been adequate in the first few rounds, I think today showed he just isn't going to make any appreciable improvement to his game over what he offers right now (which is not that much).
Hence why I said sooner. He’s not ready, but if he gets reps in now he will be.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Burto is not the problem him and reed have to try create everything because our half back is not up to first grade standard but in saying that burto needs a kick up the arse did he forget how to put spiral bombs up most boring consecutive nothing kicks sad day
He is a problem, he is a centre next to a cry baby bitch.

Mahoney carries the whole team.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kikau was so fucking poor today. Very lazy in getting back into the line and within his defense

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I prefer not to talk about their controversial try. I think we focus on what we can control and Flanno is just not good enough. Does not run, kicking game is poor and is a target in defence.
Prefer CC make a call on KO now and bring him in.
Did you watch KO today? Offered very little in attack. Nowhere near NRL standard at this stage.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Did Tanner even come on the field? NRLlol app says he didn’t…if that’s the case, what the actual fuck ciraldo

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst bench in the comp. If we had a better bench, we win easy. Dogs benched combined played for 45 minutes, not to mention Nu Brown off injured.
The unbelievable thing is that we have had this issue for many years now - a premier #7 is one of the first positions you recruit in a rebuild and build a team around them … yet we are in the same position we were in so many years ago, despite it being our millionth rebuild!