Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shaun Johnston is going to kick us out of the game the way DCE did unless we put more pressure on him. We've been camped down our end for the best part of the last 20mins.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton needs to run first mentality second half too predictable early ball to Kikau

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Has Burton forgotten (or be instructed not to) how to put up his towers of terror?
Kicking for placement and to get a couple of chasers competing for the ball

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
If warriors score first we lose. I think there was a missed opportunity to go up 14 zip and kill off any woerrior spirit. That might be the difference. Very worried for 2nd half. SJ hasn’t even warmed up.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We are doing well considering we have been under the pump

We cannot sustain this much pressure in the second half....Things need to change quick smart
Agree, if the refs stop penalising us every 5 minutes and we get some good field position in their half we should run away with it

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck me this arsehole ref can find a penalty and forward pass against the dogs but seems visually impaired when it come to the warriors?
Maybe the sun was in his eyes and now it will go our way
So many forward passesby the warriors.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Frustrating thing is I definitely think we deserved to be up by 8. Averillo tackle attempt was so pathetic. Just can’t let that happen in a huge game in terms of stakes for us. Annoying as fuck