Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus has instructed Cirro to have a utility player that can cover any position on a whim due to concussion (which is head knock).
Okenbor is believed to adequately be able to cover positions 1-5 and 11-13 as needed so is wanted in the bench.
Were you there when Gus instructed him to do this .. or is it possible that Ciraldo is a smart coach that can think for himself ?

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. Gus calls the shots.
I don’t believe all the media rumours about this, I’m sure Gus would much prefer to have a capable coaching team that know what they’re doing so he can get on with his own responsibilities … I’m sure he’s there if needed but I doubt he calls all the shots ..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need our edge players and outside backs to fire cause they have a very tough middle
Don't let them have the ball, when we get down there communicate the short kicks or high ball, half should drift out for a gap.
JAC loves the high ball.
Gunna have to tackle their asses off, leg lifts,

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully you didn't catch anything from those dirty Queenslanders.
Gotta admit people up here in qld are way more nicer than us Sydney people and way more chill lol but don’t worry I showered and wipe off the qld shit

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Is Morrin or Topine coming into the side ?

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
They are playing in the white kit today when the fuck do they want to use the away strip

Maybe in 10 years

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No excuses today
No too hot excuses or too wet
Perfect conditions