Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Andrew Davey named prop in NSW Cup. Kitione Kautaga in back row. Jackson Topine not named
Its strange how the team changes so much week to week, despite big wins. Seems crazy to me! I can only imagine its to give everyone a chance playing different positions to audition for fg.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d even take Morrin. Has some speed and isn’t afraid to get dirty. If brown will likely only come on as a back rower and be a back up for mahoney you are better off having morrin who could punch up 20 impactful Mins with his aggression and passion.
How's morrin named in the extended squad this week if he's outside the 30??

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's a shame Pele is still out. We need more impact off the bench..

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely a match we will need to aim high for, and cannot afford to have lapses in defence like last week.

I thought Tigers would be a close one, and the Warriors at home are a better team again.

Good test to see where we truly are in the comp.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Knockonmore has been training as a back rower. Both Gus and Ciraldo have explained this. He's probably the biggest body at the club. It's a good move but they seem really hesitant to use him. Maybe his defence is not up to it? They clearly didn't want him out there on Sunday when we were getting ripped to shreds.
"Maybe his defence is not up to it?" .....