Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Warriors are inconsistent. They played a flawless game against Cows, they probably won’t be able to back it up at that similar level against us. Players like Pompey, SJ, Kosi, Montoya all played a good game against Cows, some of those will play like their usual shithousery

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Kikau has no case to fight.

I'll be at the game. I'm scared for this one, we don't go well at Mt Smart at the best of times and Warriors will be up for this one coming off a win and it being their first at Auckland for 2023.
Yeah I'm concerned also.
No way warriors lose their first at home.
We will be doing extremely well to win this.
I just hope we don't get flogged
We have a negative diff as it is.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Expecting to be competitive but not a win. I reckon Sunday takes its toll in the backend. Warriors are a good team and their pack is strong as fuck, think our front row might be redlining atm.

No Wayde Egan for them will hurt.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
I’d be confident if we had all our props available. Should be a good, close game though

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That bench is really worrisome. I did tip the Dogs by 4 before, but now I’m not so certain.

Warriors have been solid through out their last 3 rounds and have players coming back.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
First grade bench is still a weird place to hide a reserve grade winger
Puzzling to say the least from Ciro ..but hard to criticise him....however we only just got that win with the guys out on their feet ...with a fresh Oki sitting there. Never so glad to hear the siren :grinning:

Can't think of many other coaches who would prefer Oki over Topine as utility forward benchie.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No egan or barnett for the Warriors and King in for us swings this back to a 50/50

Win here and win 1 of Souths, Eels, Cowboys and we are cruising

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our back 5 have been great coming out of our own end, better use of the bench ( use all 17 ) and a strong kicking game and I think we win

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think they want/wish/hope it to work but are not confident given he didnt get game time on Sunday despite players being exhausted - i thought at 26 to 6 he could have gotten some minutes and rested someone.
Has played 2 mins and that includes a game where he didn’t run on. Team first. He has to go. At the end of the day no matter how damaging he can be if he can’t catch the pass or play the ball it’s for nothing (pele needs work in this area too).

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Puzzling to say the least from Ciro ..but hard to criticise him....however we only just got that win with the guys out on their feet ...with a fresh Oki sitting there. Never so glad to hear the siren :grinning:

Can't think of many other coaches who would prefer Oki over Topine as utility forward benchie.
I’d even take Morrin. Has some speed and isn’t afraid to get dirty. If brown will likely only come on as a back rower and be a back up for mahoney you are better off having morrin who could punch up 20 impactful Mins with his aggression and passion.