Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There is no solid defensive combo, it's just JAC baby sitting everyone on that edge. They've missed plenty of tackles, conceded heaps of momentum...difference is they have JAC covering all that space on the outside and screaming at them.
Agree I’ve seen Naden miss a few first up attempts over the first 3 games

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I remember that game a few years back I think it was okunbors debut he ran over cam smith… we almost beat them I think the score was 18 16 in Melbourne
I think it was Belmore - I was at that game

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i want is averillo back, burns to centre preferably on JAC’s side and naden to wing to partner schoupp. Our forwards other than last game but we had a few injuries to king, hetho, ava but other than that have been awesome so its fine in that department. Will baz do this?

No.
No he definitely wont

He has finalised realised, well maybe Gus got into his ears

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad thing is most of us aren't coaches just love our footy and we see it but yet tbaz don't it's not that fucking hard to see .
Mate I used to get annoyed when inu was playing centres when his best was on the wing then we had cotric playing centres same thing his best was on the wing. Naden ain't a centre not hard !

Burns should partner with Josh addo-carr and schoupp centre and naden on the wing and if Barrett wants to experiment averillo as centre fair enough ! Also as I said before BBO at half jmk off the bench with Cook at starting hooker.

Does anyone know when RFM is back ?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agree I’ve seen Naden miss a few first up attempts over the first 3 games
He also gets burnt on the outside without even registering an attempted tackle. Wish foxsports updated their stats for this season so we could get a look at try causes and line break causes, probably not consistently accurate but still something to look at.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Defense, defense , defense, if that wing leaks again.
They gotta pretend their house has been robbed and they are catching a thief in the night.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not convinced with Schoupp in centres. His defense reads can go wrong, as evident last week & last year.
Don't see alot in attack either. Still young, but should swap with burns.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I remember that game a few years back I think it was okunbors debut he ran over cam smith… we almost beat them I think the score was 18 16 in Melbourne
2019. We lead 12-0 and ended up losing 18-16. Missed a goal in the last minute to draw. Our backline that game on paper was terrible.

Meaney
Okunbor
Holland
Hopoate
Smith
Cogger
Lewis

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Naden has played most of his career games in the centres, unsure where this wing talk comes from
It comes from having eyes and being able to tell he plays better on the wing. Probably played a quarter of his games off the wing.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
in nadens defence, most of the wingers tries come from the 6 or 1 hitting the winger. Burton hasnt cut out naden or had fox in space in 3 games. I think that is the issue here, they need to create space and overlaps for the fox to take advantage off
Except i've seen Naden blow multiple opportunities by not passing the ball. There's obviously other things wrong but that doesn't excuse that, it's also something i've noticed over the years with him.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ve been told Hoffman will come in with Stimson on the bench

I don’t know what the issue With max king is
Can someone enlighten

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Except i've seen Naden blow multiple opportunities by not passing the ball. There's obviously other things wrong but that doesn't excuse that, it's also something i've noticed over the years with him.
dont disagree, but would like dufty to sweep behind burton and give him the option to hit the lead runner, or out the back to give dufty the option of hitting naden or fox

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest, if Coach Fucknuckle is going away from the Averillo/Burton combo after only 2 weeks I would prefer he throws BBO the 7 (and leave him there) put Averillo at centre and move Naden to the wing. Wakeham is better as a rotation because he is not an 80 min option, so him and JMK share the 9.

Simples.
Im loving the nicknames for TB:tearsofjoy: