Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What is with Tbaz's obsession with Naden at centre. He would be better off persisting with Averillo there over signing a big money centre who is not good enough.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
dont you think there is a reason?
I think there's a good reason to move him - we have a more impactful, less mobile, bigger body who is much more effective on an edge, whereas Thompson is small by NRL prop standards, has a good motor, is agile, has footwork and some ball skills. Why wouldn't it work?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think there's a good reason to move him - we have a more impactful, less mobile, bigger body who is much more effective on an edge, whereas Thompson is small by NRL prop standards, has a good motor, is agile, has footwork and some ball skills. Why wouldn't it work?
because he can’t tackle as someone above said

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me I would have Naden on the wing, try averillo in the centers or keep schoupp there and have burns in the centers as well. Have Cook starting 9 and BBO as the half. JMK off the bench.

That's what barrett should be experimenting.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol, bro ur kidding right ? A bad feeling? Let’s look at it .. couldn’t beat donkeys or manly, only just got it over cowboys,

Storm are the masters, they are the benchmark and always have been, if we had to grind and defend the whole second half against a shit manly team, we have no chance at all. They will walk all over the fox,we won’t be able to grind and hold them out like we did manly. We are going to get smashed this week and v panthers next, and Will be with tigers joint 16th or worse by round 5 , and that’s if the tigers don’t jag just 1. Our +\- will be fucked once again. No top 8, and I’m always optimistic.. but let’s face facts. We are done.!!

anyone of you believe different are fucking kidding yourselves .. see sense god damn it.
.!!
Scooby, whats happened bro??!! Cant believe that you are completely writing us off after 2 losses! Theres a hell of a long way to go in this comp.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Harry Grant back & Big Nelson escapes with an unexplainable non suspension....... No Team Favouritism to look at here.

WE GOT THIS!!!

Last edited: