Round 4 NSW Cup v Mounties & Flegg v Thunderbolts

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m here it was kiaz incept nearly didn’t make it was lengthe field incept. Was a below average game by the dogs. Lots injured players here to watch and support was good to see the team work

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m here it was kiaz incept nearly didn’t make it was lengthe field incept. Was a below average game by the dogs. Lots injured players here to watch and support was good to see the team work
How did flanagan go?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How did flanagan go?
Others may have a different opinion - he went ok - some nice passing, defence and backed up well - scored a try should have had try assist but support dropped a simple pass. One of his better game - Flanagan sen was there watching.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Others may have a different opinion - he went ok - some nice passing, defence and backed up well - scored a try should have had try assist but support dropped a simple pass. One of his better game - Flanagan sen was there watching.
yer he went well. Needs to follow through on support after passing but has improved. If he constantly follows he will do better.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
28-18 was the score i saw on nswrl.com.au so im not sure what you were watching.
Yes I know the correct score now. That screen shot was full time on NSWRL tv site. They must have corrected it.Screenshot_20220402-125056.jpg

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see the make up of the NSW cup side with Alamoti, Allan and Katoa still to return.
Wouldn't be surprised if Alamoti go back to flegg similar to Judda and Topine and Clark. Gould said he likes them playing there own age group and won't rush players especially with most having the last 2 years off with covid and missing out on development Also he missed a fair bit of the season only last week Gus mentioned he was still upto 6 weeks away from be back playing again. And the current form of the backs in nsw cup will be hard to fit him in.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if Alamoti go back to flegg similar to Judda and Topine and Clark. Gould said he likes them playing there own age group and won't rush players especially with most having the last 2 years off with covid and missing out on development Also he missed a fair bit of the season only last week Gus mentioned he was still upto 6 weeks away from be back playing again. And the current form of the backs in nsw cup will be hard to fit him in.
Tui katoa wont play league again. We just paying his contract for this year because well u have to feel for the poor bastard. Pretty sad, didnt mind him.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I sort agree. It’s a great concept to make them earn promotion on performance. Builds confidence in the player and gives the club performing players win win

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tui katoa wont play league again. We just paying his contract for this year because well u have to feel for the poor bastard. Pretty sad, didnt mind him.

I was thinking this also but Gus Gould did say that Tui will be seeking a clearance to return to the field soon so its not as clearcut as initially thought.