Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
you can read cant you???

Holbrook goes in and make immediate impact. sees the weak links and addresses them

2.5 years on wheres the improvement in the dogs?

I bet all these cheerleaders are going bareback tonight at the circlejerk afterparty
Immediate impact. 1 win from 4 starts.
Without having 10% of their cap on the sideline 50% of the time. How about just enjoying the win and acknowledging we’re not on the bottom of the table :-).

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Immediate impact. 1 win from 4 starts.
Without having 10% of their cap on the sideline 50% of the time. How just just enjoying the win and acknowledging we’re not on the bottom of the table :-).
I'm loving the fact that we won. not sure what you are implying....

stop making excuses for incompetence

the salary is not making coaches play players out of position or persist with players that are not upto 1st grade standards a.k.a Lewis

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
same.

the fox fuckers, should have spoken to the team captain not to graham
If I was Jammer I would look for a position in the dogs coaching staff once he retires. I know we aren't the best of clubs but it seems like being at the dragons is taking a toll on him and it seems like he can't wait to get out the joint.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I'm loving the fact that we won. not sure what you are implying....

stop making excuses for incompetence

the salary is not making coaches play players out of position or persist with players that are not upto 1st grade standards a.k.a Lewis
Excuses :-).
Look what happens when some experience and composure is on the field. Foz took on the line and the rest of the team followed.

Lewis in the second half tonight wasn’t too bad - nice kick that laid on Reimis’ try. Credit where it’s due Godfather.

More experience in this squad next year and it’ll prove that the problems we’ve had are far from exclusively about how they are coached which is what many on here like to bang on about.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
RT and RFM need to play at least that many minutes each week. Should both start. Britt didn’t add much at all.
Jackson was running a bit harder than recently. You could actually see we were doing some plays that we practice.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
Cam McInnes, fuck he’s a goer. Stood out like a sore thumb in an otherwise bog average side.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look what happens when some experience and composure is on the field. Foz took on the line and the rest of the team followed.

Lewis in the second half tonight wasn’t too bad - nice kick that laid on Reimis’ try. Credit where it’s due Godfather.

More experience in this squad next year and it’ll prove that the problems we’ve had are far from exclusively about how they are coached which is what many on here like to bang on about.
for once we agree about something experience....

mixed in the fact that pay's ass is online that he had to start making selection changes

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I noticed we played a lot better when Foran was on the field.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
for once we agree about something experience....

mixed in the fact that pay's ass is online that he had to start making selection changes
We agree?? Can’t be! :-).
Have a good night Godfather - raise a glass of your preferred concoction to enjoy it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Firstly, my condolences to those rock solid bulldogs “fans” who wanted us to lose so Deano was sacked

I was worried when our completions and execution was so poor to start the game. The dragons are no benchmark by any means but the confidence gained from that game will do us the world of good.

I thought Napa was very solid today and Renouf was great. They really laid the platform for us. Lewis’s “bogan bombs” as Abu Salim (sorry I forgot your old username) calls them were repetitive but well executed and paid off with Smith’s try. Hopefully he doesn’t get suspended for too long

We didn’t have a bad player on the field.

I just want us to build on that and at least be competitive against the roosters.

We should have an answer on Thompson soon although he’d have to quarantine for 2 weeks

We held the ball for 70 mins. Some great passing and backing each other up. Set plays came off and we dug deep. Great to get a win. Go the dogs! Hopefully no negativity for a few hours
I forgot to mention what a great game the kennel scapegoat Elliott played. Well done

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cam McInnes, fuck he’s a goer. Stood out like a sore thumb in an otherwise bog average side.
He has done for years. He's a rep calibre player. I feel sorry for him wasting his career at Saints.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A fit and firing Foran is worth his weight in gold!!!
If only we had a genuine second rower able to run off him

oh wait
We did
We sacked him

congrats to the team
Hope we build on the win and give the rorter pigs a red hot fight

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if we were to somehow knock the chooks off, highly unlikely but would definitely be interesting.
A couple more changes and we could be really competitive against the chooks don’t think we could win but we could rattle their cage