Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So much better with Foz, and hoppa out back. Smith needs to pass, or go back to the wing

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOL Mick Ennis gone quiet now calling for Reynolds back

Ennis the ultimate authority on league has been shut down. The calls for Reynolds back are a joke.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Josh Renolds just failed a drug test and was driving on an expired licence for good measure.
Good, we didn't bother with him.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Better. Now move Smith to the other wing, drop Lewis to ballboy for Wakeham and bring in an actual centre.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good analysis, I’ve noticed the same too. JMK is one of the reasons why we look so poor in attack. He hesitates before he passes so the defence can rush onto the ball carrier. He has no running and kicking game out of dummy half. He is better coming off the bench when the defence is tiring. Unfortunately our options are dire. We are lucky that dragons are worse than us lol
JMK passing to Lewis is just peak shit. Unfortunately we don't have any other option at hooker...can't say the same about halfback though

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kerrod Holland isnt even that bad. He should be on. Smith off. what an idiot

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Good analysis, I’ve noticed the same too. JMK is one of the reasons why we look so poor in attack. He hesitates before he passes so the defence can rush onto the ball carrier. He has no running and kicking game out of dummy half. He is better coming off the bench when the defence is tiring. Unfortunately our options are dire. We are lucky that dragons are worse than us lol
Hes to busy looking at where to put the ball, sometimes I swear he doesnt even realize the ball has been played so he's late to the party.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
DWZ on the wing is killing it. He'd probably have a few tries if it wasnt for Remis Smith.

Hopoate is the best player on field for both teams. So happy hes back at Fullback.

My biggest issue is with Smith and Lewis. Smith bombed 2 tries while Lewis just doesnt have the skills as a half.
I've been saying for a few years now that Hopoate is our best fullback.

Smith is a winger and nothing else.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foran hasn't kicked it once all game.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t Smith has a flick pass but Holland does so obvious change next week when Reimis is suspended for that brain explosion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Smith wouldve been better off practicing Catch and Pass with that trainer instead of the bullshit they were doing on video..

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
JMK passing to Lewis is just peak shit. Unfortunately we don't have any other option at hooker...can't say the same about halfback though
Both are shit.. I wonder how Katoa would go rotating with him. I feel JMK cannot play 80mins as fatigue and concentration levels are low as the game wears on.