Official Round 4 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Discussion Thread

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why didn’t lewis kick for touch with a minute on the clock?

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Averillo would have a double if Wakeham was playing but at least Lewis field kicking is good

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Give in 10mins then Holland to centre. Avo 5/8. Lewis to lock (pending bench) or off

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reimis blew 2 tries unfortunately!

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always knew hoppa had the footy brains. Sucks that Reimis is a hog and Lewis can’t pass

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Does Lewis no any other kick fuck me

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Obvious weak links.

We need to sign two centres and a dummy half.

forwards on their day can compete but this is the least of our worries.

Lewis out

Good analysis, I’ve noticed the same too. JMK is one of the reasons why we look so poor in attack. He hesitates before he passes so the defence can rush onto the ball carrier. He has no running and kicking game out of dummy half. He is better coming off the bench when the defence is tiring. Unfortunately our options are dire. We are lucky that dragons are worse than us lol

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis third year In first grade And his passes are garbage,ability to run garbage,ability to mix his kicks garbage ,coaches instructions to him must not exist as he does same things always ground hog day Always.
Pay is accountable cause nothing changes,dogs playing better but have so much untapped potential.
Just bloody poorly coached team

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We look so much better with more players in their natural position. Changes for next week should be Smith to wing. Holland/Harper centre. Wakeham in for Lewis.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
DWZ on the wing is killing it. He'd probably have a few tries if it wasnt for Remis Smith.

Hopoate is the best player on field for both teams. So happy hes back at Fullback.

My biggest issue is with Smith and Lewis. Smith bombed 2 tries while Lewis just doesnt have the skills as a half.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big RFM is playing well today. DWZ looks far more comfortable on the wing. I’d like to see some kicks behind the line to Meaney and Jake is the second stanza