Reaction score
Will lose 40-6 or something

We just have no points

Lewis is awful, Flanagan is worse, Katoa is laughable and Allen is dreadful

I’d be happy with 24-6 loss or something like that

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Predicting Souths to roll through us. Our forward pack is mud and will be outmuscled with ease.

We need to come out with a lot of aggression if we’re to be competitive at all.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We won but take a closer look..all the players that scored for us or set up the tries are either not playing tomorrow through injury, not selected, or were released by our club.

C.Smith
R.Smith
T.Lafai,
J.Averillo
RFM
J.Okunbor

Very Interesting!

Also in hindsight, if we knew we were going to be that crap this year we might as well have kept Lafai for one year.
Only because I'd rather have Lafai defending in the centres than Hoppa and for nothing else really.
Plus we don't have a single out and out centre in our entire squad.
I was surprised we didn’t keep Lafai. He would have been a better option than Hoppa. Strange how he was offered a developmental contract with the eels.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Neds are offering Dogs at $10 and the line at a margin of 24 points. Everyone is expecting a bloodbath

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our goal today is to lose by 53 points or less so that Manly stay in 16th place. I think that's about the best we can hope for.
Will not be easy task c'mon boys concede less then 9 trys and we good

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think an upset is on the cards today , Souths will be cocky , their players are lapping it up being fabourities , this will be an old fashion grind affair , dogs by 4
Would love for this to happen but they made that mistake last time we played them, Bennett won't let this happen again

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think an upset is on the cards today , Souths will be cocky , their players are lapping it up being fabourities , this will be an old fashion grind affair , dogs by 4
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That pre game positivity.

Mate. We are getting smacked today

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reading south’s line up just now hahahaha I have a better chance of getting struck by lightening today then us getting remotely close. That team on paper can compete against panthers and it’ll be hard to pick who wins. I’ll sit and watch without expecting a point today

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Predicting Souths to roll through us. Our forward pack is mud and will be outmuscled with ease.

We need to come out with a lot of aggression if we’re to be competitive at all.
Whenever we have played aggresive for the past 5 years or more we generally get penalized off the park. No wonder the playing group is despondent

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He CAN be our most dynamic forward and I like most others are waiting to see it.

I hope he was watching last nights game and took note how Kikau charges onto the ball at full speed and really make the defenders work hard to stop him

If he ran onto the ball like his life depended on it he could take his game to the next level. I just wish he can find more aggression and belief that he could be a game changer for us.....fingers crossed
Something people often overlook is that good hookers and good halves bring forwards onto the ball... Also forwards play off the back momentum created by the outside backs..

It's funny that every forward in our team (and any forward that comes into team) is struggling to make metres.. very few forwards in the comp can create momentum from the back foot..

maybe the problem is much deeper than appears on face value???

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope hoppa is awake today, he will be getting plenty of rabbits coming his way. His defence has been terrible

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That pre game positivity.

Mate. We are getting smacked today
not as far fetched as You may think
they smashed their mortal enemies last week - alit of energy would have been spent last week to be up for it
you have their players going to boxing In Newcastle on Wednesday
massive praise in the media

I think they will be flat

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I must have got the game time wrong. I thought the Bulldogs were playing at 4pm. Fox Sports are previewing the Broncos game.