Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If we score a few tries today I'll be happy. Hopefully it's not another blow out

Mike Fixa

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m actually surprised we still have Lewis on the books. He’s been given the keys to our car before and shown that he has no clue how to drive it around.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone with half a brain can see Renouf is our most dynamic forward.. besides he is willing and waiting to receive the ball a lot of the time, but often over looked by the ball player.. he can't make metres if he doesn't get the ball.. also lack of possession (40%) will impact all forwards yardage stats..

In terms of defense, his work rate is quick high in relation of tackles per minute.

Me personally, he's trimmed down so much that I'd love to see him use his foot work, speed and power on the edge..
He CAN be our most dynamic forward and I like most others are waiting to see it.

I hope he was watching last nights game and took note how Kikau charges onto the ball at full speed and really make the defenders work hard to stop him

If he ran onto the ball like his life depended on it he could take his game to the next level. I just wish he can find more aggression and belief that he could be a game changer for us.....fingers crossed

Brendan07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has Lewis been sent to Siberia like I said he should yet?

Fair dinkum we are going to suck worse than the old Magpies team

Least Manly lost

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Someone make a bet with me for today's game ffs

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Renouf and Ogden have been disappointing this season. They haven't been horrible, but they've been average so far.

I rated both as breakout candidates but neither has taken their opportunity. I really hope Renouf does as he has so much talent and potential and we need some of these guys to lift more than ever.
renouf got married,
Lost his balls and mongrel and then changed his surname
That’s enough for this season

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure why, but I get a really good feeling about Topine and I think he'll actually be one of the shining lights of this team in 2021. Just have a feeling the kid will lift a few gears now that he's getting a sniff of first grade.
It's the passion he has for the club. This is the reason why we need more juniors coming all the way through. It's their passion that we need to get us through the tough times. These are the people you want in the trench next to you.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Expecting minimum 4 forward passes from dummy half from Katoa.

He is fucking trash.
3 knock ons or errors from the other katoa
5 missed tackles by Adam idiot
One kick out on the full by lewis
Less than 50m gained by nappies Napa
A sin bin from herherington
No fingers to be laid on hoppa opposite centre
Cotric consolation try
Meaney to have a still brand New Jersey by the end of the game?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I ran into a bloke at the pub last night. He said that his cousin knew the next door neighbour of Adam Reynolds gardener.

Apparently while mowing his lawns he said he noticed a bloke walking his dog, a Bulldog... That’s a dead set “omen” so I am putting hungey on our boys tonight, they are SPECIALS!!

Remember you heard it here first. You are welcome.
Quick! Check his Instagram account to see if he is following us!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He CAN be our most dynamic forward and I like most others are waiting to see it.

I hope he was watching last nights game and took note how Kikau charges onto the ball at full speed and really make the defenders work hard to stop him

If he ran onto the ball like his life depended on it he could take his game to the next level. I just wish he can find more aggression and belief that he could be a game changer for us.....fingers crossed
Mate fuck kikau, the guy just takes advantage of his size.

I want renouf to have the fearlessness of a james fisher Harris or leniu, those two aren't aren't biggest forwards yet take their hit ups at 100 mph