Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go look at @Aristidiz thread, perfectly highlights what a lot of us have seen since the trial. Multiple times Flanagan refuses to hit Jake/Allan out the back and instead takes the wrong option. The help is there, he just doesn't want to take it.
LOL, and he’ll prob hit Lewis out in the back this game but we all know he’ll get smothered in cover defense.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go look at @Aristidiz thread, perfectly highlights what a lot of us have seen since the trial. Multiple times Flanagan refuses to hit Jake/Allan out the back and instead takes the wrong option. The help is there, he just doesn't want to take it.
He'll rectify that this week mate,.mark my words.

He'll hit Lewis out the back and then Lewis can hit you on the chest in the tenth row LOL

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who writes this stuff? Hopoate and good defender has no place being in the same sentence!

Key match-up
Will Hopoate v Dane Gagai:
The veterans face off with Hopoate eager to contain his opposite centre in Gagai. We know the potency of the whole Rabbitohs left edge but Hopoate is a good defender - he made 26 tackles against the Broncos last weekend despite being in a losing side. Gagai is one try short of 60 for his NRL career so far, and this game presents a first-class opportunity to reach that milestone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Averillo has done nothing at all though. At least flanno had 1 decent game. Averillo had what 11 run metres in the first 2 games combined. Would of liked to see deitz but topine at hooker might go alright
Thanks to Flanagan and Baz's obsession with trying to turn him into Cleary 2.0.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I applaud TBaz for making changes.

it’s just a shame we have shit players littered through our top 30z
I get that some of it has been forced but 3/4 of the spine are different from last week. too much change all at once. this will either work but create issues in the future in that we have so many off contract players in spine. or fail miserably.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe I get sucked into going to this game every year ...

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny, Flanagan has a shocker yet Jake gets dropped. No surprise to see Hetherington, Waddell and Flanagan manage to cling to their spots...**** is playing favourites like he did at Manly and it didn't end well there.
it's not just all about favourites. Allan was his recruit but he has bumped him to the wing.