Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Avo looked good in the first half on Saturday and Allan is wasted on the wing. If not used at the back, surely you'd play him at centre.....also, Napa and Hetherington as starting props with Atoni at lock? We're so screwed. I'm trying to give you a go, Trent.....but you're scaring me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Haha still picking Hoppa and Nappa Baz must want to be sacked he is seriously clueless. Goes on about accountability and pride and picks these 2 lazy fucks.
Hoppa's not lazy.....he's just old.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I like Topine getting a debut. Did Deitz not get cleared or picked? Lewis is no surprise. Neither is Allan to the wing. What a wasted signing that looks like so far. It's a shame Doorey doesn't get a run.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its good Friday for some, going to a great Friday if your a Bunny this year

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It's funny, Flanagan has a shocker yet Jake gets dropped. No surprise to see Hetherington, Waddell and Flanagan manage to cling to their spots...**** is playing favourites like he did at Manly and it didn't end well there.
Averillo has done nothing at all though. At least flanno had 1 decent game. Averillo had what 11 run metres in the first 2 games combined. Would of liked to see deitz but topine at hooker might go alright

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I'm... still holding faith... but... my god this is testing me...

The good Lord Barrett is testing my faith on Easter Friday

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would've liked to have seen Chris Smith get picked somewhere in the 17 as I reckon we'll likely need him defensively in the middle with no Jackson there.

Hard to be critical though, no combination of players is going to get it done against Souths, I think we all know that. I am surprised Baz pulled the trigger this early on changing the spine so dramatically. To be honest, I'm just looking for any signs of life in attack. Really hope Meaney kills it at fullback.

matauce

Baller
Reaction score
Thank goodness averillo is dropped cause he absolutely sucks. Allan is very lucky to be named on the wing. I just wish deitz were named. We need some life in this team.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For the first time ever I wasn’t disappointed to see Lewis ahead of Avo

Either way the Bunnies will murder us

AJ
Latrell

Will both score get on them with Bunnies -30 point spread

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Atoni at 13. Maybe. And why has he persevered with Hoppa.
He was abysmal last week. I still would like C.Smith to play in the 3.