Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's true personally I'd rather have the option of hooking Katoa over utility value.

Topine has only played a game at hooker.
came through juniors at 9 so hopefully hes got something

bells76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Haha still picking Hoppa and Nappa Baz must want to be sacked he is seriously clueless. Goes on about accountability and pride and picks these 2 lazy fucks.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Avo isn’t injured. He’s been dropped and listing an injury prevents the media from going to town on the “Dogs’ pursuit of Burton has affected Averillos form to the point of being dropped” narrative

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Left edge of Waddell, Lewis, Hoppa & Allan....

Absolutely no speed, agility or lateral movement whatsoever.

Alex Johnston - Hatrick
Mitchell - Hatrick
Gagai - x 2
Walker x 2
The try tally may be right but Lewis will be on the other side. Flanagan defends on the right.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's funny, Flanagan has a shocker yet Jake gets dropped. No surprise to see Hetherington, Waddell and Flanagan manage to cling to their spots...**** is playing favourites like he did at Manly and it didn't end well there.
Flanagan is not (yet) a dominant 7 to be the sole playmaker. He needs help from his 6. Averillo offers nothing. That being said I don’t think Lewis is the answer either at least defensively he can fill a hole. but nothing I have seen from Averillo lives up to the Hype people on here make him out to be. He looks like a good reserve grader at best from what I have seen. Needs a season at least in reggies to grow.

Waddle I agree with is Baz’s man. He is defensively poor for a backrower. Particularly when you have weak defence inside and outside.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
feel like hoppa to FB and allan to centre prob made more sense

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The try tally may be right but Lewis will be on the other side. Flanagan defends on the right.
Going off previous weeks
Left - Allan, Cotric, Elliott, Lewis
Right - Flanagan, Waddell, Hopoate, T. Katoa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Flanagan is not (yet) a dominant 7 to be the sole playmaker. He needs help from his 6. Averillo offers nothing. That being said I don’t think Lewis is the answer either at least defensively he can fill a hole. but nothing I have seen from Averillo lives up to the Hype people on here make him out to be. He looks like a good reserve grader at best from what I have seen. Needs a season at least in reggies to grow.

Waddle I agree with is Baz’s man. He is defensively poor for a backrower. Particularly when you have weak defence inside and outside.
Go look at @Aristidiz thread, perfectly highlights what a lot of us have seen since the trial. Multiple times Flanagan refuses to hit Jake/Allan out the back and instead takes the wrong option. The help is there, he just doesn't want to take it.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Oh my. Bunnies by 100

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our defence through the middle is going to be atrocious even more so with Jackson out

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going off previous weeks
Left - Allan, Cotric, Elliott, Lewis
Right - Flanagan, Waddell, Hopoate, T. Katoa
Yep that's correct

Only change maybe swapping wingers sides