Round 3 V Storm at AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardog

You Dirty Dog
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't get there. I was really looking forward to getting down there to watch. But there is a silver lining. I will be in Sydney on the 4th of May on the Friday when we play the Tigers. We sill seek out the Kennel and get our bums with you guys to cheer them on.

PS: Last time I drove to Melbourne on the Calder Hwy, I got caught by a speed camera. Got me a $154 fine and two points off the licence.

coreyhart

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
GRAND FINAL REMATCH so get yourself down to Melb - I have my 2 tix - watch out for the speed cameras in Vic though.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
PS: Last time I drove to Melbourne on the Calder Hwy, I got caught by a speed camera. Got me a $154 fine and two points off the licence.
Maybe 5 years ago I got done twice in one trip going down to Melbourne. One was 0-9km over the other was almost 40km over. About $1000 in fines. The aholes hide cameras in parked cars and bins. Total revenue raising.

I just ignored them and nothing ever happened.

Love that the rta and vicroads don't talk to each other.

storm2012

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am trying to buy tickets for STORM`S first home game at AAMI park and they are only selling tickets for some parts of the ground at this stage.The ticketek rep told me to call back next week as they will be releasing more tickets.I like being in the granstand as you can see all the game rather than be on the fence area or behind the try line.I am taking 16 people from adelaide to the game( first ever for some) so I want great seats. Online you can only book 10 tickets at a time..that is crap I think...
The only time I have been booked for speeding(3klm) over was in Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.