Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got no issue with a coach not bagging out his players publicly. Who knows what happens at training or behind closed doors
I agree with what you are saying but something has got to give to get players to be accountable for their actions.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Kennel needs to hire a psychiatrist ffs. I've never seen so much catastrophising lol. You ***** need to be positive now we have some good players and have performed fairly well and have improved each week. I don't think Manly are going to suddenly get good. Their pack is one of the weakest in the comp. Cherry has not been ripe. He's actually been rotten. Gang tackle Tom and voilà, we win.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sunday March 27 (6:15pm kick off)
Fortress Sookvale

1. Matt Dufty
2 .Jayden Okunbor
3. Braidon Burns
4. Brent Naden
5. Josh Addo-Carr
6. Matt Burton
7. Jake Averillo
8. Luke Thompson
9. Jeremy Marshall-King
10. Paul Vaughan
11. Jack Hetherington
12. Tevita Pangai Junior
13. Josh Jackson (C)

Interchange
14. Bailey Biondi-Odo
15 .Corey Waddell
16. Max King
17. Ava Seumanufagai

Reserves
19. Chris Patolo
20. Brandon Wakeham
21. Joe Stimson
22. Kyle Flanagan
23. Reece Hoffman
24. Joshua Cook
25. Aaron Schoupp

Referees: Ben Cummins;
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Darian Furner;
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy;
Barrett can just fuk off selecting Okonbor

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Apart from Okunbor however

If we finish with a bit more polish this game then we should be able to do this nicely as long as the forwards do the exact same job this week as they did last week.

Honestly i don't think we are going to see Okunbor dropped until Allan is back and Allan will essentially only get in because of the amount we paid him to come in the first place

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Kennel needs to hire a psychiatrist ffs. I've never seen so much catastrophising lol. You ***** need to be positive now we have some good players and have performed fairly well and have improved each week. I don't think Manly are going to suddenly get good. Their pack is one of the weakest in the comp. Cherry has not been ripe. He's actually been rotten. Gang tackle Tom and voilà, we win.
Yep i've said similar a few times, masochists inc. this joint lol
I'm wary but we can win.Baz obviously doesn't like Schoupp and prefers Naden at centre and is punting the other guy can fulfil his role in spite of a thousand death rides..here's hoping they all do well that's my mindset.

bulldogsmyte

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No surprises.. TPJ will probably start at prop again with Waddell in the second row..
You knew when Baz made excuses for Okunbur that he was no chance of being dropped.
It's going to be groundhog day against Manly. Turbo and co will run riot all day at Okunbur and score 20+ points down his wing. Waddell will drop the ball several times and Avo will be ineffective again at 7. Will we ever find a 7 who has vision and creativity to engage the defensive line and put a team mate through rather than run block plays going nowhere and throw the ball out the back.

Last edited:

jake6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Need to send TPJ at DCE from the get go. I did like him in the middle but for this game I’d play him on the edge. We can cover manly’s middle without him there.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with what you are saying but something has got to give to get players to be accountable for their actions.
You’d hope that at training they get ripped into. It’s not good to have players get too comfortable and think their position is safe