Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sharks doing enough to keep the cows in the game lol.. crap calls, not very good entertainment value at all.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Old mick lol, thinks he’s a league guru haha!

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors are missing Johnson and Green is average, gonna be a long year for them, good!!!
Were the Warriors shit or Manly really good or a bit of both?
Also the Cow's are never gonna be able to replace one of the worlds best player, JT even if he was carrying an injury or just having an off game just his presence in any game the cow's played was the telling factor, now they have no JT and will never be able to replace him, I hope they enjoy being out of the top 8 for a few years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bloody hell! Have to say it again, we should of really tried hard to sign Johnson. Fuck it .

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a tad frustrating seeing Johnson having a solid game playing for the Sharks. How can a team with cap issues sign him? It is beyond my meager mental abilities, perhaps why I'm an engineer not an accountant.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching all these other teams play so bad is a nice way to take a little bit of focus off of us. Cowboys are woeful.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One more game and it’s safe to say the well oiled machine win this comfortably!! Yes storm to win lol.

Those Penrith Cheer girls look good in their tights !! Nice an shiny haha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Melbourne defence is top notch!!

Penrith/Cleary = myth

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shit, did he get caught DUI as well. hehe
Lol... no I meant the deliberate jump up in the tackle to make it look like he was being speared into the ground....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Watching all these other teams play so bad is a nice way to take a little bit of focus off of us. Cowboys are woeful.
Bottom four teams shite.......let's hope we can buck the trend and have a win tomorrow. Already the top sides are making a statement but I can't help but believe that more than a few of them have a very flexible salary cap......

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no team as consistent as Melbourne, it’s a well coached side and all the players do their jobs so WELL.. !! Credit where credit is due. Any player that comes through the system, and play in this team become top market goods!

Grand final - Storm v (insert team)

Last edited:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bottom four teams shite.......let's hope we can buck the trend and have a win tomorrow. Already the top sides are making a statement but I can't help but believe that more than a few of them have a very flexible salary cap......
Some teams are really struggling with the changes in the game and I reckon we will be seeing these big score lines all season