Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

2nd week in a row Sheens has complained about the refs in the press conference. :sleeping:
The Tigers had every match official and the bunker in their back pocket the whole game. They got most of the calls, and we got jack shit. His team just bottled it. End of story. I won't be surprised if Sutton was in the ref's ear telling him when to give penalties to the dogs.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Averillo attack was good but missed too many tackles again.. a work in progress
Waŕriors will have noticed it and will be targetting him. Great game to have Big Jeral in there to steamroll their wingers and centres and provide some bullocking carries, as well as Kiraz.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Waŕriors will have noticed it and will be targetting him. Great game to have Big Jeral in there to steamroll their wingers and centres and provide some bullocking carries, as well as Kiraz.
Yeah the need to start giving him some experience.. off the bench to start with I reckon.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Tigers had every match official and the bunker in their back pocket the whole game. They got most of all the calls, and we got jack shit. His team just bottled it. End of story. I won't be surprised if Sutton was in the ref's ear telling him when to give penalties to the dogs.
Felt like they got a penalty on every kick return

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
We won and we deserved to win, fark the negatives, let’s go with the positives;
  • Burton ran the ball on multiple occasions, unleashed the killer sidestep and kicked their arses.
  • He played both sides of the field on more than a couple of occasions.
  • He also kicked in a variety of ways, one huge floater, a couple of end over ends, a couple of kicks into the corners turning them around and an absolute screamer for touch that if anyone had tried to catch it it would have cut them in half.
  • Perham showing more each game why Ciraldo had such faith in him.
  • Last week it was the RHS and this week it was the LHS, we can attack either side from anywhere on the field.
  • Flanagan‘s goal kicking was 100%, which ended up being the difference in the final score line. He also saved a couple tries which was critical.
  • Burton didn’t have the responsibility for goal kicking which I personally believe helped in the first 3 above.
  • AlamotI was amazing, had an impressive game without even allowing for his young age.
  • Alamoti and JAC have formed an awesome combination (Schoup who????).
  • Kikau, Burton, Alamoti and JAC swapping positions, giving the defence nightmares.
  • The back 5 ran 953 metres, FMD when was the last time we had that coming out of our end and that sort of metres in attack, unbelievable.
  • Kiraz, I don’t have to say anything more than WOW what a player.
  • Mahoney was everywhere in defence and attack.
  • Kickau was quality, overcoming the short and interrupted preseason and getting better each game.
  • We created countless try scoring opportunities, that I’m sure we will ice as the combinations grow.
  • We closed the game out and ran down the clock.

There‘s plenty more.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clearly, no idea, you give away a penalty for a high shot, in those conditions and are you saying he never gives away penalties? We needed a decent defensive effort, he didn’t do it, he never does, fuck off idiot, you clearly have brain that can only handle so much. Go light a match at watch it for a while.
Love your work jed. Giving away 1 penalty in a game is hardly reason to abuse him. Or me for that matter. Grow up.

Jebbundy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Love your work jed. Giving away 1 penalty in a game is hardly reason to abuse him. Or me for that matter. Grow up.
Oh you poor puppy, I hope you’re ok, please find me in the I definitely don’t give a fuck about you isle…..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I didnt see the match live due to other stuff today. Saw the replay. Thought Alamoti is getting better, his combo with JAC is getting good. We were pretty good except for a period in the second half when we let in 3 straight tries. Some concerning softness in defence there for a bit. But to their credit, it was 26-22 with 9 minutes to go and tigers were coming home with a wet sail, and we managed to hold them out. That was a good defensive comeback.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've watched the highlights back from Channel 9. LMAO how salty is that bitch Thompson, as well as Fittler & Johns in commentary. They sounded so lethargic when we scored tries, then you hear them yelling when Tigers scored and getting excited.

Suck shit you biased unprofessional poor excuses for commentators.
Baddllyyyyyy. When korisau made that break fitlrr screamed “GO API” like how obvious is it that you have money on them u maggot, suck shit you junkie

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Whatever needs tweaking, it seems CC is willing to try out different things. He identified that Burton needed to concentrate on his game and so took the goal kicking duties off him. It was obvious with his runs and it led to a try.
Its also led to our goalkicking being 5/5