Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
yeah, I think alcohol kills the germs right? LOLS.
Jagermeister is medicine bro trust me. Mix with some mother energy drinks and all of a sudden your feeling well with heaps of energy.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hadn't thought of Meli for a while. We all remember that 5 try game unfortunately. Makes me remember that hit on Brent Tate when Meli put him in a coffin..
Haha yeah he’s still involved with footy coaching in Auckland, laying low as a youth counsel I think

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the official match thread? Can we merge all threads if so. Also if Tanner is named to start nsw cup is he also backing up seniors bench? Jeez. How fit is this guy?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t understand for the life of me why topine gets skipped and looked past week after week, the bloke loves the club with a passion and gives his best week in week out in reserve grade
I think because we’re the youngest and one of the most inexperienced sides they’re trying to put players like Waddell and nu brown and okunbor to an extent in the team for that experience. I love Topine but I hope he gets a good crack real soon

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Can mods pls merge all threads into this one? Typical @djdeep4172 being a clueless knob

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this the official match thread? Can we merge all threads if so. Also if Tanner is named to start nsw cup is he also backing up seniors bench? Jeez. How fit is this guy?
Theres no shot he’s playing both lol

LucasFitzo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If anyone is in need of two tickets let me know selling for cost price, dad pulled the pin reckons it’s to hot

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t understand for the life of me why topine gets skipped and looked past week after week, the bloke loves the club with a passion and gives his best week in week out in reserve grade
He isn't getting picked because he isn't what we need right now. We've got edge forwards and we've got players that offer better utility value than him. I can't see him getting a run unless we lose an edge forward or potentially Brown.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got a feeling Grub gets on instead of Tanner but then again the balance of the bench wouldn’t make sense