Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Whispers Reynolds is playing. Who does he replace on the bench? Brown or Okunbor?
The moment we signed him, I said he'd be on the bench for Back To Belmore. It's good optics for the club.

MOVE.80

M-Power
Reaction score
Uninformed comment. He was excellent on the weekend, playing key roles in two tries and out performed Burton for the 3rd NRL match in a row.
True, he out-performed a 5/8 or centre that's out of form/position. This must mean Flanno will play origin this year

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Per Gus on his podcast :

- Okonbur being trained as an edge forward. On the bench because he can cover wing as well (important to have that with all of the HIA's) ;

- Reynolds not playing first grade this week

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Per Gus on his podcast :

- Okonbur being trained as an edge forward. On the bench because he can cover wing as well (important to have that with all of the HIA's) ;

- Reynolds not playing first grade this week
What did he say about concussions? Lol

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Game has sold out online. Anyone know where I could score 3 tickets?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Game has sold out online. Anyone know where I could score 3 tickets?
Lurk around out the front an hour or so prior to kick off. Offer a group of youngsters double whatever they paid and I guarantee they’ll sell.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a major danger game purely because we’ve habitually lost the most winnable games such as these over the past few years. If we win then that’s a huge plus. If we lose and let pricks like Klemmer piss all over us then that’s a sign that we still haven’t progressed and the alarms bells will go off.

I can’t stress how important winning this fixture is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know which ref Todd Smith but I want to avoid the Kris Keating look alike as much as possible. He's the worst ref I've seen in a long time. He should be dropped for several weeks after that Raiders/Dolphins game
Congratulations your wish has been granted. He is the ranga KK lookalike lol. I actually think he’s good though. He seems less biased than most other refs. Him being the ref in that Dolphins game is a worry though. Like with Gerard Sutton the cant. I realise he’s in the bunker, but at least he’ll be only called upon to make a few decisions.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope Bateman plays. Can you imagine a Pom playing his first game of the season in 35 degree heat? He’s coming off an injury too, and he’s only been here for a couple of months

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Congratulations your wish has been granted. He is the ranga KK lookalike lol. I actually think he’s good though. He seems less biased than most other refs. Him being the ref in that Dolphins game is a worry though. Like with Gerard Sutton the cant. I realise he’s in the bunker, but at least he’ll be only called upon to make a few decisions.
Is that him? Oh fuck.. Haha. Spin a wheel every time he makes a decision because anything could happen. I don't know how they didn't drop him after that. Shows they have no standards and never hold themselves accountable. Hopefully he doesn't do more crazy shit this week otherwise it could ruin a good day and game

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did he say about concussions? Lol
Oh have u seen the abc article today?
Original headline was hammering him haha