Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We should roll the tigers with ease ... If we lose I'll be pissed

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog's second rower Viliame Kikau has been cited for a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact (Tripping) offence.

The incident happened in the 76th minute for his attempted tackle on Storm winger Will Warbrick in the Bulldogs win 26-12 win over the Melbourne Storm on Saturday evening at AAMI Park.

Kikau joins Redcliffe Dolphin's Tom Gilbert and the Sydney Rooster's Joseph Suaali'i in being cited with a third and subsequent offence charge. The Canterbury recruit faces a $3,000 fine with an early guilty plea.

PlayerChargePleaPenalty
Viliame KikauGrade 1 Dangerous Contact (Tripping)TBA$3000 Fine (Early Plea) or 2 matches

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldog's second rower Viliame Kikau has been cited for a Grade 1 Dangerous Contact (Tripping) offence.

The incident happened in the 76th minute for his attempted tackle on Storm winger Will Warbrick in the Bulldogs win 26-12 win over the Melbourne Storm on Saturday evening at AAMI Park.

Kikau joins Redcliffe Dolphin's Tom Gilbert and the Sydney Rooster's Joseph Suaali'i in being cited with a third and subsequent offence charge. The Canterbury recruit faces a $3,000 fine with an early guilty plea.

PlayerChargePleaPenalty
Viliame KikauGrade 1 Dangerous Contact (Tripping)TBA$3000 Fine (Early Plea) or 2 matches
3k for hanging out a leg that didnt even trip a bloke over... I thought i'd seen it all after Utokamanou non double movement but as Vossy keeps saying "rugby league is the sport that keeps giving."

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The correct term for Belmore is WOG on..
Either works tbh. When I was going to school lebs and wogs were 2 different groups. But we all got along. The lebos and the Asians on the other hand... they hated each others guts.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hardened Storm team? Without Bromwich bros, Kafausi, Brandon Smith, Munster, Coates, Papynhausen......Melbournes squad is a reserve grade squad. We should of gone into this game as favourites, but didn't because of our efforts last week, and the fact they beat Eels last week, who are also struggling.
Man for man Tigers squad doesn't look too bad, so next weeks game will be willing as both sides smell a realistic win.
Tigers are shithouse

There’s simply no excuse not to do the honourable thing and pump them

Fk the Belmore hoodoo

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Diabolical doesn’t go far enough. Knights had 12 on the field and 1 on the bench. They only got the try at the end when the bunker awarded it despite admitting he promoted the football.

Blow up the bunker
Yeah it was a classic double movement but old mate in the bunker decided to change the rule :laughing: :laughing:

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Looks like Klemmer is back to his grumpy old self at the tigers. I'd imagine there'll be some drama next week as well hahahahaha...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tigers won't play this bad next week, in fact they could have a huge improvement, just like we did a week after the Manly game.
TBH they look d like the dogs under Barrett I can’t see them improving that much in a week but you never know I guess. We have set a standard now and I can’t see Gus or CC letting that slip. So here’s hoping we get another win and klemmer gets fucking pumped.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been in my thoughts as well, Strom were poor. However, at least part of the reason they were poor is because of us, and the fact is that they did come back strong in the last 30 minutes in terms of game play, but we found a way to win quite well in the end. At the end of the game we only had 1 more line break, and our completion rate, error count, and play the ball speed were all worse than Strom. It was a good win, we certainly turned up. We need to improve, but the signs are there, and it wasn't down to Strom having a bad game (not all of it anyway).
Storm were WAY down on numbers, but we performed well.

The Tigers will be tough, they will have a red-hot go being 0-2.

The pressure of playing a winnable game at Belmore, in front of a partisan crowd is something we haven't handled well in the past few years.

We will know a lot more about what sort of team we are after next week.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Tigers will be without Talau