Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
yesss! I’m so excited to be back at belmore, got tickets on 50m line in the grandstand and going to the leagues club afterwards for dinner. I live in Redfern where it’s not always worth your while to rep the colours. Going to be a great day back in the heartland

KRDG

Waterboy
Reaction score
No chance, shouldn't even been sent for 10, nothing in it.
It’s going to be interesting, I thought it was the way he fell trying to tackle, but they might try and give him a big penalty just to try and fuck us a little bit

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No chance, shouldn't even been sent for 10, nothing in it.
Hope so. My initial thoughts were that it was a reflex action and/or because he lost his footing. Dunno how they treat trips these days. Might be just a fine anyway? I like Ciro’s answer to that question though. If they need to cover for Kikau, he’s not worried.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Should be sold out by Wednesday

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We probably will be without Kikau

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I havent blown my load yet.
We needed the win tonight, to prove we had resilience and that CC had an answer for last weekend.
Previous years we lose those games that we have a good chance at winning.
We were still clunky even in the first half and we fell away a bit towards the end of the game.
Nothing to be disappointment about. We stayed in the fight.
Another positive was our disiplin, much improved on last weekend.
I wouldnt be surprised if we show inconsistency as the weeks roll on though.
We need to win next weekend at home. Its doable. It would be a huge boost for everything Bulldogs.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Idgaf about any hoodoo at Belmore(like many I don't get why we have underachieved there of late, ill put it down to being mostly shit in recent years).
With momentum and the spark in the joint now after that win we need to and will give these Tiger fkrs a fair rogering.
Less errors In the second half will help, we should have learnt from that last 30 against the Storm.
Bullish we will win fuck i wish I could be there.
I loved going to Belmore was not a "footy snob" meself lol, used to set up a couple of blankets on the hill for our group and enjoy watching at least two grades, sun shining plastic cup beers flowing, shelled peanuts and hotdogs.

Apologies, when ppl get older like me they reminisce and in my case want to wind the clock way back :laughing:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will Kikau get suspended? Watched the game at the tavern and didn’t get a good look at the trip. This is what happens when you train with Josh Reynolds
Lmaooo

Grade 1 or 2 won’t see a suspension.