Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching the tigers today you'll put a cricket score on them. Was hoping to see a reinvented tigers but bloody no direction, run across the park with only a few wanting to go straight and hard. Brooks (kinda) and Laurie were trying Api on and off.

Massive win to dogs next round...tigers cannot change that much in a week imo.
My biggest fear following the dogs over the years is these kind of games.

We have a habit of losing the un-loseable games and playing them back into form.

We are the better team but you only have to be off slightly in rugby league and momentum can swing 180 degrees

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After watching the tigers this afternoon this should be another win for the dogs, the benji experiment is on tilt. They where fucking diabolical.
Diabolical doesn’t go far enough. Knights had 12 on the field and 1 on the bench. They only got the try at the end when the bunker awarded it despite admitting he promoted the football.

Blow up the bunker

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Let’s not get carried away. Last week we were last. We turned it about big time. Let’s hope we continue to Improve and the tigers continue to implode !

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my ticket for the grandstand and will be getting my "Leb on" and driving in from North Narrabeen, can't wait, I think (hope...) we will break the Belmore curse this game...

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Diabolical doesn’t go far enough. Knights had 12 on the field and 1 on the bench. They only got the try at the end when the bunker awarded it despite admitting he promoted the football.

Blow up the bunker
I just hope we don't get ambushed...

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably one of our most important games in ages next week.

Tigers will be desperate, and we need to prove that this team is made from different stuff to the past few years.

Being played at Belmore only adds to the drama.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Massive danger game for us next week. Both games our defence has been good (bar the last 20 against Manly). Going to be a hot Sunday. Need to hold our nerves and not expect it to just happen. Prepare the same and come out with the same intensity next week. They still have dangerous players who can hurt us (Douehi and Api).

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also add in if we go out and lose last night would be for nothing. It’s a must win game, more important than last night imo. We need to string wins together and beat the teams we’re meant to beat.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Blow up the bunker
Double movement every day of the week, what are those bunker idiots payed to make mistakes!

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also add in if we go out and lose last night would be for nothing. It’s a must win game, more important than last night imo. We need to string wins together and beat the teams we’re meant to beat.
Yep more inportant now to keep the momentum going

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah ok bro. If you don’t think that Kikau played a big role in yesterdays win then I don’t know what to tell you. Saying onr of our players mastered a ‘dog act’ to prove your point is fkn madness. BTW, it’s not a dog act to tackle a guy hard on the ground, it’s fkn rugby league
He made least no of metres and equal least no of tackles than all the starting forwards which was my point. Considering he is paid shit load more than the likes of Preston and King fair to expect more from him.
If you struggle with someone having a different opinion just keep drinking the kool aid.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
After the terrible mistakes the tigers made tonight we should win this. We definitely have a few errors in us. But not ridiculous crucial ones like the tigers made at the wrong time every time.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don’t want to be a wet blanket but Melbourne played far below their usual standards.

Dogs need a lot more cohesion and polish.

Still, I reckon they can do a number on the Tigers.
This has been in my thoughts as well, Strom were poor. However, at least part of the reason they were poor is because of us, and the fact is that they did come back strong in the last 30 minutes in terms of game play, but we found a way to win quite well in the end. At the end of the game we only had 1 more line break, and our completion rate, error count, and play the ball speed were all worse than Strom. It was a good win, we certainly turned up. We need to improve, but the signs are there, and it wasn't down to Strom having a bad game (not all of it anyway).

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double movement every day of the week, what are those bunker idiots payed to make mistakes!
100%. If he didn’t promote, he wouldn’t have scored despite some momentum. That was a decision to create a close result. Like the Dolphins try where he wrestled the defender out of the way.

Can tell when they keep replays going, giving themselves time to come up with the excuse as to why it was a “try” despite what the rules say

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He made least no of metres and equal least no of tackles than all the starting forwards which was my point. Considering he is paid shit load more than the likes of Preston and King fair to expect more from him.
If you struggle with someone having a different opinion just keep drinking the kool aid.
Nah, I don’t really struggle cause your wrong lol