Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ots a fucking joke mate. Tell me Wakeham would do worse than these two flops. Like fmd haha sick of this Pay flop
Unfortunately he would still struggle because the core structure of the side is completely broken and he wouldn't be allowed to play in a role he is most effective in.

I was expecting this but this is just too much..

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Offloads have been nonexistent and we have just been garbage. I have never seen a dogs side this boring. I bet some people are still blaming it on des ball. Well manly look way better

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lewis controls first 20 min, Cogger gets 2nd 20min?
How bout we get them working together!

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Just be patient. Wait till June 30 for signing announcements. Theres no one available that's better then Pay. The board has created a pathways program. This board is the greatest board in history". Dinkdumdogs words.
The same board who can’t even deliver a major jersey sponsor. This board talked a big game but they don’t have the business connections that Dib had

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you guys see that interview with Willie Mason when he was trying to sign back with the dogs and Des Hasler told him Tolman was the best prop in the comp
Speaking of Mason.

WTF is the go with his teeth.

Saw an ad with him in it & the teeth were the star of it. (you just stare at them in disbelief)

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is training them the way he used to train in the 90’s FFS the game has changed bro!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didnt expect to win but this has been pretty bad. We just got nothing.

There is no way on earth that this has nothing to do with the coaching staff. They look absolutely lost out there.