Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Waddell has shown absolutely nothing so far this year. Atoni has regressed so badly

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last week we couldn't score against the best defensive team and this week we can’t score against the worst defensive team.....what's that telling you!!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Love him or hate him this is where we miss fucking Josh Reynolds lol. He would do something so stupid and unorthodox that he would actually pull it off lol

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The whole team is underperforming, by your logic you have to drop the whole lot, do that and you won't win a game all season. Though individual performances are disappointing, It isn't as simple as merely blaming individuals.
No, I'm saying drop one or two that deserve to be dropped. I'm not going to waste my time any further on this.

BankstownBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs are one of the richest teams in the Comp but can’t field a proper first grade side under the constraints of a salary cap.

It is a comp of who can have the best front office either through legitimate management of the cap or not.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont know where points will come from

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
End this game already. I don't care who wins! Just fast forward the season and get these ***** out of the blue and white jersey..