Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I watched the reserve grade game on the weekend and apart from Britt I didnt really think anyone did enough to make their way into the side
I watched it too. Thought Ava had a pretty strong game

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mounties side
TEAM
1. Declan Casey
2. Watson Heleta
3. Falakiko Manu
4. Aaron Schoup
5. Ruebenn Rennis
6. Lachlan Lewis
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Avagalu Seumanufagai
9. Bradley Deitz
10. James Roumanos
11. Jackson Topine
12. Matthew Doorey
13. Chris Smith
16. Jack Miller
17. Rhys Davies
19. Vincent Rennie
22. Ben Seufale
24. Paea Pua

Low key i want to see Lewis at lock in FG with Wakeham and flanno in the halves, and Averillo in the centres with meaney taking DWZ's spot. With Deitz on the bench instead of Katoa.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s because most people here don’t use their brains before they post. Broncos have been terrible the first two games this year, they were also terrible last year. How are we “no chance” according to some? Geez
They were ok against Parra mate and that formline has been proven .

But we are definitely a chance if :

1. We get at least some sort of fair go from Cummins ; and

2. Our forwards don’t let Pangai Jnr sodomise us like he did last year.

If either of the above happens we are 0-3

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He's joking this time, last time he was serious tho.
Dunno about that mate. He’s been pretty adamant about this conspiracy going on around us not being awarded pens.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We hardly have an embarrassment of riches in the depth department and we’re two games in ffs chopping and changing combinations non stop does nothing to help this early on give some blokes some time to prove their worth and put the next best bloke into replace injured/suspended players
This i agree with. Theres no point constantly changing it up, unless there is someone banging the door down. The fact Mounties got pumped doesn't really give us that option.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like we got cumstains as ref again to continue the raping of 6 agains and penalties from round 1

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Broncos have not won a game since beating us last year, what a embarrasment to us and them if same happens this year

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can’t wait until we stop seeing Lewis, katoa, Marshall king, napa, hoppa, Jackson, Britt in the squad.

if we rid ourselves of these deadwood (some are on 550k+ and we replace them with solid first grade players then we will improve greatly).

It’s not a first grade quality team unfortunately.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If theres a winnable game this year, this should be it.
I agree and actually had this game and round 1 as our only wins in the first 5. I have never tipped or bet against the dogs but I certainly won’t have them in any multi this week.

I am trying really hard to buy into Barrett mania...I was never a fan before his appointment but was more than willing to get on the bus to support the club and still am. But fark me, the opening 2 rounds have been depressing and I am struggling to see miracle improvement.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest we throw it wide early in the tackle count and try to run around Broncos big forwards for the first 40 mins.. we can't match them for 80mins trying to go through the middle.

Headmix

Banned
Reaction score
Walters will know he has the size up front...its the only advantage he has really. If its a dry track I'm expecting a dogs win

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree and actually had this game and round 1 as our only wins in the first 5. I have never tipped or bet against the dogs but I certainly won’t have them in any multi this week.

I am trying really hard to buy into Barrett mania...I was never a fan before his appointment but was more than willing to get on the bus to support the club and still am. But fark me, the opening 2 rounds have been depressing and I am struggling to see miracle improvement.
Dogs 1-12 @ $3.50 looks a great bet Baz.

I reckon it’ll round out my Slipper Day fill up beautifully.