Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights are shyte...
It's great to see. Sucked in Klemmer, Knights and Bulldogs both end up on 22pts for the season. Now when you look at both squads, it's an epic fail by the Knights.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Selfish move to play Farrah........funny how things worked out and Thompson 'injured' in warm up......What coach in his right mind,playing for a spot in the semis, would name a bloke in the final 19 who could be an absolute liability.....no wonder the Tigers are the also rans of qualifying for the semis.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights have just bent over and are taking a good old rogering by the Panthers now.

54-10 with 15 minutes to go. Cleary with 4 try's

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I believe that someone else should be captain, like someone who can grab a game by the balls like Thursty used to
I would have said Sam Burgess because he has proven he can grab by the balls; unfortunately he plays for Souths where he has now added hair pulling to his repertoire

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I would have said Sam Burgess because he has proven he can grab by the balls; unfortunately he plays for Souths where he has now added hair pulling to his repertoire
He is just a big poof.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck didn't the knights score there lol this is hilarious

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Selfish move to play Farrah........funny how things worked out and Thompson 'injured' in warm up......What coach in his right mind,playing for a spot in the semis, would name a bloke in the final 19 who could be an absolute liability.....no wonder the Tigers are the also rans of qualifying for the semis.
Just Farah being selfish with his big ego. Sucked in to them for failing to make the 8.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
How hadn't Watson taken advantage then he run over 10 metres.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I thought Brown was the issue at the Knights hahahaha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Thompson is one of the Tigers best players. They wouldn't drop him to make room for Farah - especially in a must-win game. If it came down to it, Farah would've replaced one of the bench players.

Also by the time Farah came on, the game was over. That 3 tries in 5 minute period was done and dusted, then Farah came on. It was too late. He had nothing to do with their loss.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that worked out well for him......he is an out and out thug; he is not a tough player he is just plain dirty and he goes out of his way to hurt blokes. Yes there was a head clash caused by the impact from him and his shoulder....
Shoulder? I think you're confused with which body part to use for seeing shit. FYI, it's the two gelatinous orbs that sit directly under your one eyebrow.

How many other dog supporters wouldn't want a bit of JWH's hurt transfused into the 4th tackle marsh mellow Tolman?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shoulder? I think you're confused with which body part to use for seeing shit. FYI, it's the two gelatinous orbs that sit directly under your one eyebrow.

How many other dog supporters wouldn't want a bit of JWH's hurt transfused into the 4th tackle marsh mellow Tolman?

Okay, watch the video and you will see some shoulder contact at the start of the so called tackle on a bloke already stopped and held by a defender following on to a swinging arm and he is still a thug. he just loves going high.....

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rooste...-nrl-mrc/284faae6-8422-4213-ab1c-bb6f0d1812c6

I think you confuse that with passion for playing the game....Between 2011 and 2014 seven suspensions for illegal play.

He raises his elbow when approaching would be tacklers in an effort to 'protect' himself and has been done a few times for swinging arms...in my opinion smacking an opponent in the head with said swinging arm does not make you an enforcer or help to garner respect, that's just cheap shots.

You have your opinion and I have mine....and yes contrary to your belief I do know what the function of an eye is and where it is located....

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay, watch the video and you will see some shoulder contact at the start of the so called tackle on a bloke already stopped and held by a defender following on to a swinging arm and he is still a thug. he just loves going high.....

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/rooste...-nrl-mrc/284faae6-8422-4213-ab1c-bb6f0d1812c6

I think you confuse that with passion for playing the game....Between 2011 and 2014 seven suspensions for illegal play.

He raises his elbow when approaching would be tacklers in an effort to 'protect' himself and has been done a few times for swinging arms...in my opinion smacking an opponent in the head with said swinging arm does not make you an enforcer or help to garner respect, that's just cheap shots.

You have your opinion and I have mine....and yes contrary to your belief I do know what the function of an eye is and where it is located....
It's not a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact and the fact is the first point of contact is with JHW's bicep not his "some shoulder" and now you've also thrown in a non-existent swinging arm. And Knight was not stopped or held, he was still falling when the contact was made. Are you sure you can see and you're not having this incident described to you?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
C'mon he whacks him in the head.
No question or doubt about it.
Discipline the thug.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thompson is one of the Tigers best players. They wouldn't drop him to make room for Farah - especially in a must-win game. If it came down to it, Farah would've replaced one of the bench players.

Also by the time Farah came on, the game was over. That 3 tries in 5 minute period was done and dusted, then Farah came on. It was too late. He had nothing to do with their loss.
Yup Thompson is great for them An was great for us , Miss the little bugger !!
Mr reliable.