Round 25 - Other Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Raiders might run up a score on the Panthers...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Panthers 38-8
Thanks mate. That result is good for us in U20, now can you ask your Parramatta youngsters to do the same next week? I will tell our boys that they need to run up a score against the Warriors, sweet.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Answers my question on who gets the spoon!!
Would that depend on the result of next weeks blockbuster between the Knights and the Panthers? Although Penrith have just scored and Canberra has a habit at times of getting run down.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would that depend on the result of next weeks blockbuster between the Knights and the Panthers? Although Penrith have just scored and Canberra has a habit at times of getting run down.
LOL. Good point but I'm very confident Panthers will lose both:-)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What a great tackle. Watch Soward after the tackle, the best ever milking of a tackle ever. Not an illegal tackle and the referee agrees.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Wow common sense prevailed? I can't believe this! Are we in a parallel universe?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ok how is that not a penalty for high contact? Refs have lost the plot

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
As much as I hate that scum saword I thought that hit his head

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Listen to the gibberer Alexander. Should have been a penalty at the least my foot.. If we want to be pedantic about it that tackle was not a shoulder charge because he was making an attempt to wrap an arm around Soward. Soward was falling too. What is the bet that he comes back in the second half good as gold. Loved Perenara. "We are playing a dropped ball because it was a dropped ball, yeah". Rocket science not.

They will probably look at that in match review and who knows what they will decide.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
first the 2 elongated video ref reviews, and now theyre not convinced his shoulder made contact with the head. hahahaha c'mon folkesy, i thought you were a better judge than that.

either way, suck sh1t coward.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Listen to the gibberer Alexander. Should have been a penalty at the least my foot.. If we want to be pedantic about it that tackle was not a shoulder charge because he was making an attempt to wrap an arm around Soward. Soward was falling too. What is the bet that he comes back in the second half good as gold. Loved Perenara. "We are playing a dropped ball because it was a dropped ball, yeah". Rocket science not.
Can only assume if that was a dogs player that hit the scum bag they would have been put on report.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can only assume if that was a dogs player that hit the scum bag they would have been put on report.
Made an adjustment to my post to say that they will probably look at it but who knows how they will judge it.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

They will probably look at that in match review and who knows what they will decide.
Now the gibberer has changed his mind and says exactly what I said about Soward falling and that it was not a shoulder charge. Get your own opinion Alexander..

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Now the gibberer has changed his mind and says exactly what I said about Soward falling and that it was not a shoulder charge. Get your own opinion Alexander..
Lol it was never a shoulder charge , but the shoulder made contact with the head

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
First 4 games the away teams won and the last 4 games the home team won.

Status
Not open for further replies.