Round 25 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even with a few contentious calls, we were clearly outplayed, but competed fairly well and were unlucky not to have a few more tries imo. Everyone in our side potentially offered something in attack, except frawley. Everytime anyone ran at him he got dominated and cost us points, everytime he got the ball he came up with a terrible option.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reims Smith from last weeks hero to this weeks zero....got showed up by a tight pants 31yr old.
I reckon if Feki farted, those pants would split straight down the middle...lol
The Warwick Capper of the NRL....

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Reims Smith from last weeks hero to this weeks zero....got showed up by a tight pants 31yr old.
I reckon if Feki farted, those pants would split straight down the middle...lol
The Warwick Capper of the NRL....
He lacked the confidence today was a different player. Sure he will be better next year

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Go and bite your pillow you tosser
Righto. The majority of our season was terrible - only the last few weeks were decent. How many games did we go scoreless in a half? How often were we absolutely clueless in attack? The only positives for the season was that we found a few young players to make the step up in Lewis, smith etc and that we belted st merge

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No more lollipop kicks to the opposition , no more grubbering into opposition legs, no more speed hump defence, no more 25x show and go when the player is 5mtrs in front of him......THANK YOU GOD.....FINALLY!!!!
He is a speed hump in defence a joke i cannot believe how he lasted the game

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We’ve achieved more than we had any right to this year.
Our million dollar signings essentially we’re an abject failure, and our other million dollar man is now with the tigers.

We played reserve graders in the halves, and we managed to compete and miss the spoon.

We a a work in progress, but at least we’ve stopped the rot, and can see some light.

Deano has obviously got the boys working for him and each other.
Now he needs to show he can develop these players, and take the team forward.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You guys may argue lucky calls, but sharks won that pretty easy, in cruise control for most of it..

They won the forward battle..

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even with a few contentious calls, we were clearly outplayed, but competed fairly well and were unlucky not to have a few more tries imo. Everyone in our side potentially offered something in attack, except frawley. Everytime anyone ran at him he got dominated and cost us points, everytime he got the ball he came up with a terrible option.
I think Frawley was given the job of marking holmes today lol.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You guys may argue lucky calls, but sharks won that pretty easy, in cruise control for most of it..

We held our own.

But as we saw last week, when you turn half chances into points you’re well on your way. That’s what they did really well today...got chances, turned them into points, seeya later.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

I dont agree i thought our forwards held their own. 2nd try where his foot went out wasnt a try. Our defence was softer than usual thanks to Frawley but sharkies got the best of the calls. But not dissapointed in their effort hats of to them.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

It is always the refs fault.

No matter what happens the 'corrupt' refs had a hand in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.