Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to finish the year on a positive note. Hopefully we’ve just seen the last game of a pretty dark period. The next game we play will hopefully be the start of a new era for us. Tough year but that win was for all of us who kept turning up to watch our team no matter how hard it was

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Meanet has been given more than a fair chance the whole 3 years he was here. The fact he's only performing against the Tigers and no one else pretty much rubber stamps our decision to let him go ( and he was on too much)
It's called developing a player. Blind Freddy could see He has potential. If a Coach can't get the best out of a player with potential, get rid of the coach

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think for a few years now I can’t remember us looking this good in attack.
Equal biggest win with Round 24 2018 against the Dragons, same scoreline.

Have to go back to Round 16 2016 to find a game where we scored more points, 40-14 v Bonks.

Have to go back to Round 18 2013 to find a game where we won by more points 39-0 v Strom

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think today's selections are a clear sign to Kyle. He has to be looking for an out. Just has to be.

Averillo rushed back in and wakeham supposedly told barrett off but keeps his spot over Kyle
Whats that Wakeham goss? Missed that.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great result today. Was good to end the season on a high…huge offseason ahead. No excuses next year.

Hopefully Melbourne look after Meaney and he gets some decent game time. He was head and shoulders our best player this year.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Great result today. Was good to end the season on a high…huge offseason ahead. No excuses next year.

Hopefully Melbourne look after Meaney and he gets some decent game time. He was head and shoulders our best player this year.
Just seen your comment on the bulldogs facebook post ...