Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of these rules are a joke, a lot of luck is needed to challenge for bombs without giving away a penalty.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
People shitting on Jack need to look at other top props and their first or second year in first grade.

Because that's where Jack is in his development. And sorry to say, but his numbers are coming along nicely, better than Ryan James at the same time Lius and a few others btw.

His ONLY problem well he has two, the main one is he is stupid and gets suspended and the other is he is in a role he shouldn't be in at this stage of his development.

If he gets his stupidity under control, he will be a good prop.
Contrary to other opinions, I like what he brings.

‘He’s just misunderstood - lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stimson would be a good first grader for us if he could just be decent when he has the ball in hand. He was great that set in defense, and to be in position to defuse that kick was a huge effort, he was behind the ruck two tackles earlier.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still a shit exhibition of footy to be honest ,ado car and dufty pass to space zoom zoom
Bring the entertainers back with the ghost of Ewan mgrady

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
People shitting on Jack need to look at other top props and their first or second year in first grade.

Because that's where Jack is in his development. And sorry to say, but his numbers are coming along nicely, better than Ryan James at the same time Lius and a few others btw.

His ONLY problem well he has two, the main one is he is stupid and gets suspended and the other is he is in a role he shouldn't be in at this stage of his development.

If he gets his stupidity under control, he will be a good prop.
I’ve always been a fan of Jack. Liked his potential when watching him at the warriors, have a soft spot for him, don’t care who the haters are, but he’s a great player and we need him.!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Contrary to other opinions, I like what he brings.

‘He’s just misunderstood - lol
I've been on and off because I'm like that lol...but I've never thought he was useless like others.

And people can check for themselves, his only problem is he gets suspended....get that under control and hell be a weapon.

Not only that, for the amount of games that he has played his numbers are good for a prop at this stage in his development.

I like him as well.