Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Ogden is lastminute.com for Elliot!!

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Time isn't on Helata's side he is pushing 26 and he has done the rounds at a few clubs and hasn't cracked NRL.
His stats were good this year, he'll probably end up one of those decent lower grade players that couldn't make the step up.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i guess Crichton,Ogden and Schoupp were resigned - theyre the only other players coming off contract this year.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok. So I guess Burton might not be coming this year after all. I’m ready to call it a year. It seems very unlikely to make the top 8 now I guess. Oh well.

Thank you linesmen thank you ball boys. And thank you Hoppa. That 1 try you scored this year was great value out of your marquee contract :p

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So i guess Crichton,Ogden and Schoupp were resigned - theyre the only other players coming off contract this year.
I wouldn't trust that too much it's more than likely Zap has just forgotten to add them onto he list.

I'm sure Schoupp is contracted for next year but I doubt Crichton or Ogden will be here.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
They have named all the players they can confirm are definitely leaving. There could still be more to come.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Ogden and Crichton sticking around?

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ogden and Crichton sticking around?
I'm sure someone will ask Gus on twitter. Doesn't make much sense letting Ogden go if we can retain him for close to minimum salary IMO.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
CONFIRMED DEPARTING PLAYERS

The Bulldogs can also confirm that the following off-contract players will be leaving the club at the end of this season:
Dylan Napa, Will Hopoate, Lachlan Lewis, Nick Meaney, Renouf Atoni, Sione Katoa, Dean Britt, Chris Smith, James Roumanos, Brad Deitz, Watson Heleta and Kiko Manu.