Round 24 - General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I swear west tigers prob would have beaten us this game. Panthers would have ripped us a new a hole and I'm actually depressed writing that. Fuk we are so boring to watch. Not one other team plays like we do. Boring and lost

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Lol I swear west tigers prob would have beaten us this game. Panthers would have ripped us a new a hole and I'm actually depressed writing that. Fuk we are so boring to watch. Not one other team plays like we do. Boring and lost
Yet we are in 4th better than 12 other teams;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck des needs a slap across the face, ur attack is horrific, surely he can see that! Surely he doesn't think that will win premierships, surely his got something up his sleeve...............I funk hope so..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The hapless tigers, should of put Farah at fullback.

There defence has been woeful for many seasons now, they definitely did not handle that loss to the Titans.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I might be looking through rose coloured glasses , but I keep thinking they must be doing something right to be in 4th position, it's not pretty but it's getting the job done...........so far.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We aren't in 4th because we are good. We are in 4th because many sides choked at start of season, playing to our advantage. If the season was another 10 odd season games, we'd be out on finals footy.

We make the bottom 8 look like top 8 teams, the teams 4th to 8th look like top 4 sides, and the top 4 look like they are in another league completely.

The Bulldogs have forgotten how to win/close out a game, and have "Hayne Syndrome" where they rely on Kas too much.

Other players have become lazy and complacent, whilst duds like Cleal take advantage of the club whilst having fuck all to show for it.

Then there's Castle the Compulsive Liar. Since she came in she has only further alienated fans from the club (we get told nothing now). All fucking smiles for the media and with the dress sense of a 4 yr old playing dress ups (but it's eccentric I hear you say!).. great at stupid bullshit gimmicks, useless when it comes to recognising and fixing problems which plague our side (outside of the players), all whilst making shitty "pie in the sky" corporate expectations that never turn into actual results. In terms of reaching even the smallest of predicted goals, she's been a failure in cracking the whip to ensure we meet some of them.

Maybe we need Corey Payne at our club. At least he knows what it's like to honour / play in our jersey.

Rant over

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We aren't in 4th because we are good. We are in 4th because many sides choked at start of season, playing to our advantage. If the season was another 10 odd season games, we'd be out on finals footy.

We make the bottom 8 look like top 8 teams, the teams 4th to 8th look like top 4 sides, and the top 4 look like they are in another league completely.

The Bulldogs have forgotten how to win/close out a game, and have "Hayne Syndrome" where they rely on Kas too much.

Other players have become lazy and complacent, whilst duds like Cleal take advantage of the club whilst having fuck all to show for it.

Then there's Castle the Compulsive Liar. Since she came in she has only further alienated fans from the club (we get told nothing now). All fucking smiles for the media and with the dress sense of a 4 yr old playing dress ups (but it's eccentric I hear you say!).. great at stupid bullshit gimmicks, useless when it comes to recognising and fixing problems which plague our side (outside of the players), all whilst making shitty "pie in the sky" corporate expectations that never turn into actual results. In terms of reaching even the smallest of predicted goals, she's been a failure in cracking the whip to ensure we meet some of them.

Maybe we need Corey Payne at our club. At least he knows what it's like to honour / play in our jersey.

Rant over
Lmao , love the bit about castle haha

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cows and Broncos choked at the end, seems like origin got the better of them both this year.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck des needs a slap across the face, ur attack is horrific, surely he can see that! Surely he doesn't think that will win premierships, surely his got something up his sleeve...............I funk hope so..
He's got nuthin

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go Newcastle ! cant stand the Jaryd Hayne Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.