Round 24 - Dogs v Manly - Team List and Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score

Frawley...well, we saw what he did in the first few rounds he got into the side. Is his form now just mediocrity, or the Des effect?

It's completely destructive what Des is doing with this team and this club
Yep, it's definitely the Des effect. We saw what happened with Damien Cook who killed it for us when he first played for us

Calibra

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Worse than a Ben Roberts/Daniel Holdsworth pairing?
Yes!! This team is just pathetic like the coach who is trying to get sacked and get his payout.

We're not the worst NRL team since 1998 for no reason, we're fucken pathetic!!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chris Walker tweets

Is Des Hasler off his fuckn head, why wouldn't he pick Josh Cleeland and Rod Griffin....

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/897403187925196800

Why wouldn't Des Hasler pick Josh Cleeland in first grade, that ***** got rocks in his head...

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/894890417631641600

I feel sorry for Woods, Foran and that other big name player the Canterbury Bulldogs signed, no pressure next year... #Desneedsgo

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/890506227993542656

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will win this weekend because the eagles are cooked They have nothing left in the tank

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chris Walker tweets

Is Des Hasler off his fuckn head, why wouldn't he pick Josh Cleeland and Rod Griffin....

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/897403187925196800

Why wouldn't Des Hasler pick Josh Cleeland in first grade, that ***** got rocks in his head...

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/894890417631641600

I feel sorry for Woods, Foran and that other big name player the Canterbury Bulldogs signed, no pressure next year... #Desneedsgo

https://twitter.com/iam_chriswalker/status/890506227993542656

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
The problem is even though it's only three more games, he's making it as excruciating as possible.

Watching souths, the tigers and Newcastle all in a similar position on the ladder play with spirit, play youngsters and give their fans hope for next season makes me even more furious because we can't even enjoy that at the end of a miserable season. That's how negative and much of a petty, horrible person Hasler is.
Yeah, but aren't we lucky we are now playing with more finesse?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I stopped reading after
1. W. Hopoate

Every time we take the field with he and super scum coach in charge we are buckleys
How many tries has floppa scored this year????????

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Move klemmer to prop
Jacko to lock
Martin to right second row
Rfm left
Cleeland half
Floppa back to Sunday Mormon duties
Stanley to wing and Montoya to fb just for 3 games

If you had the choice of debut in fg at a home game or "possibly" win a reserve grade gf I know what I'd want.
Plus Cleeland has already played the required games to qualify for the reserve grade semis
He could play the last 3 fg games then revert back to reserve grade for the semis

Not that hard

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
On point 2 didn't he win one last year?

If you asked him if he wanted to play ISM or debut I think he would say yes first grade
Normally I would agree but under the current conditions I think I would choose a premiership with my mates than our morale sapping FG team....if you could call them that!

Last edited:

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

He thinks he's not ready for FG....

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
#1 Stanley is not THAT bad in the halves... probably the best on field vs Souths... if others supported him.
#2 Ever thought Cleeland is being held in NSW Cup at his request so that he can possibly snag a NSW Cup Premiership. This year is gone and busted.. no point bringing in new blood now.
Just on the second point, they had a bye round last week so it was the perfect opportunity for Cleeland to make a mark in first grade and not miss NSW cup.

But, you never know right.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can we just piss lichaa and Holland right off from the extended squad?? Ffs
Dont be silly ,des is dropping them at the last minute cause no one is expecting that lol

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I stopped reading after
1. W. Hopoate

Every time we take the field with he and super scum coach in charge we are buckleys
How many tries has floppa scored this year????????
Depends whether you are talking about ones he scored for us or 'ones for the opposition'.

For us

upload_2017-8-16_8-8-12.jpeg upload_2017-8-16_8-8-32.jpeg upload_2017-8-16_8-9-5.png

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
yeh, get ready for some more braindead zombie football, and it's the tv game on sunday!

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We will win this weekend because the eagles are cooked They have nothing left in the tank
I actually agree with you. Despite our halves i think we can win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.